Fibaro Door/Window Sensor 2

Dear @Ruprecht_Helms

Can you please decide for German or English?

No matter in which language, I can not follow you unfortunately?

kein Ding also nehme ich Deutsch, auf die Gefahr hin, dass mich vielleicht nicht alle im Forum verstehen. Bin ja Deutscher. Parallel habe ich das Logfile mal dem Homeysupport zukommen lassen, da ich in einem anderen Homeyforum auf ein Posting, dass eine vergleichbare Fehlermeldung beschreibt gestoßen bin. Da gab es einen entsprechenden Ratschlag.

Die vorgeschlagenen Repeater (3 an der Zahl) sind bestellt. Evtl. folgt noch ein vierter, den ich dann in direkter Nähe vom Homey platzieren würde. Das aber nur nebenbei.

Ich schlage vor, Sie eröffnen Ihr eigenes Topic in der deutschen Sektion. Wenn Sie kein Englisch sprechen möchten / können, antworten Sie dan bitte nicht auf Deutsch im Englischen Sektion. Das macht es unklar und schwer zu folgen.

Peter: ich kann zwar Englisch, aber da Deutsch meine Muttersprache ist, ist es dann einfacher und schneller formuliert. Nett wäre, wenn Du mir kurz den Link zum deutschen Forum nennst, da ich über Recherche in diesem Forum gelandet bin und ich es nicht gleich erkennen konnte, dass es ein englischsprachiges Forum ist und an Foren es auch ein deutschsprachiges gibt.

Please keep it in English in this topic, if you English isn’t good enough to talk here, please create your own topic in the German part of the forums (but you will probably be less likely to be helped efficiently)

I don’t “really” mind the double languages in 1 message, but don’t start highlighting 1 language as that will make it really hard to read.
Especially if you don’t know that there is a translation below it, I’d rather have the English then at the top.

Ich sehe du hast es im zwischenzeit gefunden…:wink: :+1:

Yes and it seems that the device is damaged

Did you also try the last thing i posted there? Maybe it will work. I have been struggling with my sensor for weeks doing the wrong reset procedure until i ran into the method i posted.
Got it working then but after 6 months, 8 batteries and a lot of agony I decided to get rid of it and replace it with a Neo Coolcam.

Osorkon described me in the german-forum how I have to do a factory-reset. But after 30 seconds and often after I think up to 40 seconds I haven’t seen that the led flashed 6 times. The device breaks down the installprocedure with an error that the wakeUp-Parameter was undefined or the value in the content of the parameter was NULL. I also suggest to decide me to take a Neo Coolcam-device for checking door- or window-status. It is not expensive and the distance how the cellular reaches sounds interessting.

Did you notice that my guide is different from his one? No button press, just the battery & magnet trick. It might work, it did with mine.

No I haven’t noticed. Ok I put the device out of litter. How do I a reset without using any tamper (including the internal) only with battery and magnet you mentioned. I hope you are right. That was my last I want to do. If it also fail the device returns into dust, I’m not interessted to spend more time in it, because I have things that I better can do.

Hi @PetervdK , what’s you suggested reset procedure? Can you describe or post a link to the thread?

/per