Favourite Homey flows not showing up in shortcuts app

I have been trying to start a favourite flow from Apple shortcuts. When I first tried one old short cut I had as a favourite under the homey app showed up but not the other. Since then I have created and favourited 3 advanced flows in Homey Pro. Every time I try to create a shortcut to start a favourite flow none of my favourite flows whether created under homey or homey pro advanced flows show up. I have tried reinstalling both the homey app and the shortcuts app and unfavouriting and the refavouriting the relevant flows but for the life of me I can’t get the shortcuts app to point to the favourited homey apps. Can anyone help please.

Dear @Simon_Mark,
probably you can add some screenshot to emphasize what you are meaning and to show, what you did.
On my android phone I als see only the first two favourite Flows and I have to swipe them to the left to see the other ones.
But maybe your problem is totally different.

Thanks I use an iPhone. I will attach a screen shot from the shortcuts app. You will see that the selection box is not giving any options and trying to enter an actual name of a favourite doesn’t yield any results either. I tried restarting the homey pro this morning and I just get the same result.

Thank you @Simon_Mark ,
unfortunately the screen on Android phones is totally different. So I cannot help.
Best regards Dirk

Hi Simon.
I have the same problem than you.
Did you solve it?

I discovered I could get flows in the normal homey to show up but not those in homey pro. I don’t know why this is the case.

Just switched iPhones. On my old phone 11, shortcuts worked fine, on my new phone 15, the favorite flows don’t show.
Tried removing and reinstalling homey-app, no result yet.
On my sons and wife’s iPhone (11 and 12) the flows do show up. All iPhone use the same IOS.
Also on the iPads the flows can be chosen.
Only the iPhone 15 doesn’t’t show favorite flows in Siri Shortcuts.

I have the same problem. Only one favourite flow shows up on the iPhone 15. Must be an apple issue?

No but reading Eric’s post I wonder whether it is because I tried to create the flow on my Mac