Family/daily planner

Hi homeysπŸ‘‹

I would love to have a widget on the Homey dashboard that functions as a family planner :spiral_calendar:. My calendar is already integrated with Homey, but it would be fantastic if I could see the tasks and appointments for the day in an organized way for my whole family :family_man_woman_girl_boy:. The widget should have the following features:

Daily Tasks & Schedule Overview :memo:: Display the tasks and appointments of all family members for the current day.

Multiple Calendars :date:: Support for multiple calendars so that each family member can view their own appointments, including shared family events.

Notifications & Reminders :alarm_clock:: Alerts for upcoming events or tasks, with customizable reminder times (e.g., 15 minutes, 30 minutes before).

Quick Overview :eyes:: A visually appealing and compact view on the dashboard, allowing for a quick glance at what’s planned for the day.

Syncing :arrows_counterclockwise:: Real-time synchronization with existing calendars like Google Calendar, iCloud, or other popular apps that are already integrated with Homey.

With this widget, my family and I can easily manage tasks and appointments from one central hub in our smart home system :house_with_garden:.

4 Likes