Evalogik dual channel outdoor z-wave plug

I’m somewhat new to Homey and have a Homey Pro (early 2023) and I’m in the US. I’m migrating from SmartThings and have managed to get about 75% of my devices moved over which I feel is a good start. The rest don’t have apps and don’t work properly with generic z-wave.
I am trying to get an Evalogik dual channel outdoor z-wave plug loaded but only 1 channel will work. Unfortunately I have 4 of these. If anyone has any ideas on how to get both channels active it would be greatly appreciated.

I assume that without a corresponding app or without support for generic Z-Wave devices with dual channel outlets, there is no chance.

Ok. Got it. Thanks!

Following - still have the same problem described. Generic Z-Wave app only recognized SW1 (plug 1) and just like Brian, I’m migrating from SmartThings to the latest Homey Pro (early 2023). Can’t move these devices over as I lose functionality but that also dilutes the coverage of my Z-Wave network as I have to have devices distributed across both Hubs.

That’s right, nothing has been changed. And I suspect that support for generic Z-Wave and Zigbee devices is not at the top of Athom’s to-do list, if at all.

In my opinion, you have the following options:

1. make an official request to Athom to support Evalogik (Z-Wave) devices → Request a Brand | Homey
  2. make a request within the community if someone is willing to program an app for Evalogik (Z-Wave) devices → [Requests] Homey Pro Community App Requests
  3. exchange the Evalogik Outdoor Plug for a device compatible with Homey (Pro)

Points 1 and 2 are also mentioned in the forum rules. And if you search for Evalogik in the App Store, the following information is displayed:

If you click on the blue part “request a brand”, you will be redirected to the page Request a Brand linked above already.

Thanks DirkG for the welcome and the guidance.

1 Like