Doorbells

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a good doorbell that I can hook up to homey. Either with video or without, I am open to suggestions.

Which doorbells do you guys and girls have? And what is your experience? I am looking for a non-wired solution.

I have been looking particularly at Ring, but there are many versions out there, and difficult to see current status of affairs.
I received the wired version of Goole Nest Hello as a present, which I need to trade in. Anyone here using the wifi version with homey?

best regards,
Arnar

I’m very happy with my Doorbird: Video door intercom and video doorbell for iOS, Android, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone and Tablet.
Ok, it’s wired, but I think it’s the best way to go for an unlimited experience. No monthly abo to pay!
Video is stored on my Synology.

Very happy Eufy user (version with Homebase), great app support on Homey, device ain’t too expensive and works on battery or wired. Video’s will be saved on the homebase, or through RTSP (with some tricks, doesn’t work out of the box).

https://us.eufylife.com/products/e82101w3

Just look around for some on sale (amazon has them on sale quite often), bought mine for 120€

1 Like