[DISCONTINUED][APP][Pro] Sonarr and Radarr

I really need to see the output from the command line. You can run the app from the CLI. It will overwrite the current install. After running you can install it from the app store again. Your settings will be saved.

It could also be that there is something wrong in the pairing template. You can test this by pairing the device through the developer tools on Homey Developer Tools. While pairing keep your browser developer console open and look for errors (press F12 in your browser and select tab console).

W T F?! I started to see if I had any issues with the pairing template, so I did what I have done like 20 times. Now it worked! :slight_smile:
But, I also added some indexers and downloaders before, that I didn’t previously. Maybe what info was needed?

Hmmm. Probably yes. I never tested it with a clean install and the test connection checks for the presence of a rootfolder which is part of the configuration. I’ll add a note in the installation instructions about this.

Yes, maybe that “goes without saying”, but my approach is to focus on the things I want to achieve first and then do the other stuff. In this case it was the wrong approach for sure.

I admit this is on me and I am sorry for causing this, but I guess it is worth to mention in the instructions in order to avoid. :grinning:

Another thing, if you need to update the app in the future, maybe add an error message if such root folder does not exist?

v3.0.0 - 202x-xx-xx

• Update to SDK3 (requires Homey firmware 5.x)
  • Minor improvements

This version is available in the test channel in the app store. You can only install this if you are running Homey firmware 5.x which is still in experimental phase.

https://homey.app/a/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/test/

I really like this app.
After a upgrade of Sonarr and Radarr is doesn’t work anymore.
The part of adding the devices in Homey is working. But the part in Radarr and Sonarr aren’t

Maybe someone can help me with this.

I am running version 3.0 of the app and Homey version V5.0 RC49

There is a bug on version 3.0.0. I’ll release a fix soon.

v3.0.1 - 202x-xx-xx

• Minor improvements

This version is available in the test channel in the app store. Compared to version 3.0.0 it fixes a bug that broke all communication between a Sonarr, Radarr or Lidarr instance with Homey. You can only install this if you are running Homey firmware 5.x which is still in experimental phase.

https://homey.app/a/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/test/

It works again. Thanks for the fast fix

v3.0.2 - 2021-02-22

• Minor improvements

Hi!
Just started to use Radarr, works great. However, I need to use a specific version of Radarr which is based on 3.0.1.2022. I cannot setup the Webbhook, if I press “Test” I get the green check mark, but when I press save, I get the red exclamation mark (but no error message):

Any ideas?

Now I got an error message at least

Looks a lot like your error @Bulletcather, where you able to solve it? I am running version 3.0.2 already

Wich version of Radarr en Sonarr are you using

3.0.1-2022 on my windows computer

Version 3 is a old version.
I run 4.0.0.5437

Well, yes, you are correct. But I’m forced to run this specific version of Radarr since it incorporates the possibility to use AirDC as indexer and download client.
The webhook functionality is there, even in my old release, so I was hoping it could work anyway

At the time that i had that problem i was running version 4.
The app is updated for version 4.
I think that why it’s not working anymore for version 3. (but i am not a developer of this app)

You might be correct, let’s see. Thank you for your input

if i download the app i only see version 3 no version 4

Where do you download the app?