Delai / delay

Bonjour,

j’aimerai couper mon chauffage lorsqu’une porte est ouverte, mais uniquement si la porte reste ouverte plus de 5 secondes… est ce possible ? je n’ai pas trouvé de fonction de temporisation.
je sais couper le chauffage immédiatement après l’ouverture de la porte, mais je ne sais pas le faire uniquement si la porte reste ouverte plus de X secondes.

+++

Hello,

I would like to turn off my heating when a door is open, but only if the door remains open for more than 5 seconds … is this possible? I did not find a timer function.
I know how to turn off the heating immediately after opening the door, but I cannot do this only if the door remains open for more than X seconds.

Merci / thanks

You can use the app Chronograph for this. Simply set a timer and after the timer has finished, shut down heating. Don’t forget to stop the timer when the door closes :slight_smile:

There are a number of apps that deal with timers. Like COUNTDOWN or CHRONOGRAPH
Use the search function, won’t hurt.

I use Chronograph and here is my solution. For sure it can be done in less flows, perhaps someone else can tell you.

First flow, triggers when a door or window is open and starts a timer, in my case 60 seconds.

Second flow, triggers when the door or window is closed before the 60 sec timer has finished.

Third flow triggers when the timer is done, and changes the heating program to Away (in your case stops the heating).

And final fourth flow, triggers when the door or window closed after 60 seconds and sets back the thermostat to its normal program.

Thanks, I will use the Chronograph app and therefore 4 flows

but you confirm to me that we cannot do it in a single flow: the door is open, and as long as a timer does not reach 0 I do not launch the action of stopping the heating

Thanks to you both, I managed to do what I wanted with 3 flows :wink: