Connecting a Fibaro Motion Detector to a Fibaro Switch

Heyhey,

Homey seems to be a bit slow sometimes with turning on the lights based on the motion detectors when using a flow.

I’m trying to directly associate Fibaro Motion Detector (FGMS-001) to a Fibaro Single Switch 2 (FGS-213).

Has anybody been able to that ?

Jan-Bart

I saw your message on the associations between the motion sensor and a switch. Have you been able to get it working ?

Hi, just a quick note. After some debugging and help from Claude, I found the solution. Through the regular interface, the associations don’t seem to get properly set.

In the Develop portal you can send RAW data to the Z-wave network and through that I’ve reliably set the right associations.

These are the commands to send:
Read a group: NODE_ID,0x85,0x02,GROUP_ID
Add a node to a group: NODE_ID,0x85,0x01,GROUP_ID,TARGET_NODE_ID
Remove a node from a group: NODE_ID,0x85,0x04,GROUP_ID,TARGET_NODE_ID

NODE_ID, GROUP_ID and TARGET_NODE_ID are regular numbers (1,2,3..) and correspond to the ID’s of the Fibaro-nodes (visible in the Devices-overview)