Change - Fibaro HC3 to Homey Pro

Considering replacing my Fibaro HC3 with the new Homey Pro. I have many (40 + ) Namron LED Z-wave dimmers in my house, and need them to work and be compatible with Homey. Is there anything I must do before I get rid of my Fibaro gateway (e.g. excluding etc) for me to be able to include the dimmers in the new Homey Pro gateway?

Regards,

TH

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Dansk (Danish)
Deutsch (German)
Espanol (Spanish)
Fiński (Finnish)
Français (French)
Italiano (Italian)
Nederlands (Dutch)
Norsk (Norwegian)
Polskie (Polish)
Svenska (Swedish)

Moved from Norsk (Norwegian)

The Homey Z-Wave inclusion process is split into 2 steps. In the first step, the Z-Wave device is excluded from the old gateway. In the second step, the Z-Wave device is included to Homey.
So it’s not necessary to exclude the devices from the HC3.

However, you should first make sure that your devices (Z-Wave, Zigbee, etc.) are supported by the Homey. You can check this in the Homey App Store.

Another info: The Homey Pro 2023 is still in beta status. It might make sense to wait another 2-3 months.

Hello,

Thank you very much for a quick and good reply :slight_smile:

Regards,

TH