Challenges with MQTT Hub virtual devices

There’s not too much documented about the virtual device feature of MQTT Hub. Though it’s very easy to use I still have 3 questions:

1. Are there really not any other «capabilities» than the «speaker_» media fields for text? The «note» selector and non-existant album art feels awkward and unnecessary for other kinds of strings.

2. Is there any way to change the list items of an «enumerated» list capability like how the Homey API allows when choosing to add such a capability?

3. How can I activate one of several stateful button capabilities on the same device from a flow? The generic flow card for giving any capability a new value either doesn’t seem to reach eg. «button.absence» etc., or «True» or «1» doesn’t work as values.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [APP][Pro] MQTT Hub - Community version

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Please ask in the appropriate topic as linked in the App store, or use the search to centralize questions about a specific App or device/brand.

Therefore the post is moved into the appropriate topic, closed and will be automatically deleted in 7 days to keep the forum clean as possible. If you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.