[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

So second rocker will not work while Homey down? I will look for the second rocker virtual button.
My family will use homekit so its integration is important to me. It would be way easier with netural wire :frowning:

Edit:
also, can anyone confirm that Aqara double without N works with Apple Homekit via Homey?

I did tried the Xiaomi Light sensor (standalone) in my flow and found out in the “…And” section I can choose the sensor and get just battery information, but not Light in lumens. Is it by sensor’ design or I’m doing something wrong? I want to switch on my Fan (2 speeds) based on what is the light condition in the room (Light is below 10 lumens or above 65).

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

Use a logic card and in the tag section use the tag for that light sensor.

Thank you for your help!
It did worked just fine.

Regards,

Nikitin

Hi there,

Any ETA on the Opple switch (single press)? :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Marius, no ETA.

Considering the issues to establish a stable operation for these switches (even for only a single press), for which I have not found a working solution (manufacturing specific attribute setting is not supported), there is no other option then to wait for the Zigbee rewrite. Fortunately, there are signs (like referred to earlier in this topit), that the rewrite is approaching Beta levels

1 Like

I’ve strange behaviour with right button of wired aqara double switch, i am not sure if it’s homey problem or plugin:
i have some flows that are triggering when i press right button,
when i press it physically - everything works fine,
but when i toggle right switch through homey app - switch changes its state, but flows are not triggegered. Any ideas what it might be? Or is it expected behaviour in current zigbee implementation?

Hi,
Anyone using the “Aqara Relay 2 Channel”?
It seems as if only the first channel can be controlled.
Can anyone confirm?
Br,
G.

Yes i have one of them and can controll both outputs. The only thing ist that the input S1 is controlling the output L2 and input S2 is controlling L1.

1 Like

Ah, ok, I understand. Thank you!

To the best of your knowledge, is the mix-up between input and output of the two channels a software or a hardware problem?

Its a hardware problem.

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom, can you please take a look on 4ad8449f-6d98-498c-8114-60b492ec2f9b ? It’s happening approx. in 1 out of 5 regular reboots of Homey… App restart don’t help - all devices are unreachable while other ZigBee devices work :frowning: All devices linked with the App are reporting Timeout. This issue looks connected with v4 of firmware.

I have seen it can take up to 4 hours before all zigbee devices are connected again after reboot, patience my friend and welcome to the world of Athom and zigbee… :exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Since the before last Homey update all my nodes came back. So happy.
Just now I updated to the last Homey firmware and again all Aqara nodes have a time out.
Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

Wait.

Yes: wait until they are up again and never reboot again after that :stuck_out_tongue: :innocent:

This was about an update?
But when I reboot at 04:30, check the nodes at 07:00, I still have to wait? Until when? Sint Jutemuts? :grin:

It happens a lot that after a firmware update, Homey has problems with Zigbee. It usually fixes itself after some time. Perhaps take Homey off power completely for some time.