[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Is je lamp met draad verbonden aan de schakelaar? Zo ja, volgensmij heb je dan geen flow nodig. Dan lijkt me deze flow overbodig ‘gaat aan, dus gaat aan’. Bij mij ging de lamp via draad althans gewoon aan en uit zonder flow. Dit was gewoon even een probeersel, want zo was ik het niet van plan te gebruiken. Ik heb zelf wel een vergelijkbaar probleem met niet verbonden bulbs die automatisch uitgaan na een paar minuten. Ook alleen bij fysiek indrukken tov via de app.

@xieman @Zjilber

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

5 Likes

Hi @TedTolboom
would it be possible to add a alert inversion for the water leak sensor like you did for the window sensor? The water leak sensor is easily adjustable as simple binary sensor and so it would be nice to have the inversion, too. Many thanks.

2 Likes

I hope I now am in the correct forum - it is not easy to navigate or to find out how to be supported so please forgive me if I am posting in wrong forum.

I see booth here and by searching Google several people asking why Aqaqra TVOC sensors does not update in Homey (Pro) - and the same amount of answers - non of them with a fix or a solution. I have several of this sensors and ‘all’ of them can take hours and days before updating - if updating. I have used the same sensors on other smart hubs and here they are updating and showing the correct info.
When will this (ever) be solved for Homey Pro (and Bridge). v1.4.1 has not solved it:(

… when I press the button on the TVOC sensor, it gets updated for me, I have to repeat that aprox. weekly or bi-weekly …

@sharkys

Thank you for your reply I have tested that, but it did not help.

Then I’m afraid you might have different sort of problem - check your Zigbee mesh - Homey Developer Tools and if you see ‘?’ check on forum to resolve it (or check article https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360019239879-Creating-a-stable-Zigbee-network-with-Homey-Pro) … also it might help to re-add sensor without removal.

This was a new page for me:)

Yep - I do have question mark, but i amnot able to find out how to ‘solve’ this. Your link did not help me unfortunatly.

Hi! Trying to add a Aqara B1 curtain controller, when connecting it’s added as an unknown zigbee device or an GU10 bt light. Any thoughts?

Is it listed as a supported device ?

Solved it. It seems that abandoned hue lights interfere when connecting:)

Hi, please add support to the Aqara Smart Wall Switch (No Neutral. Double Rocker) model: WS-USC02. It’s the only Aqara switch model available on Amazon for the US market and it’s the only Aqara switch to work with 120V. All the other supported Aqara switches only work with 240V. Please take this into consideration. Thank you very much.

Hi, first of all thanks for the effort you put into the app. All the devices I included work great except one. That is the Aqara Motion Sensor P1. Will this device be supported as well?

With best regards

Already answered - Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v1.4.1) - #3831 by Pieter_Pessers

1 Like

The post is target to the fp1, not the p1. This devices differ.

The P1 is an Aqara motion sensor on steroids using Zigbee 3.0. Adjustable pauses until the next trigger from 2 to 200 seconds and the possibility to adjust the trigger distance are definitely points that might be interesting for some.

For example, counting people in the room.

So it’s not FP1 Aqara Presence Detector FP1 (RTCZCGQ11LM) Zigbee compatibility , you mean really P1 - https://shop.smarthome-europe.com/en/xiaomi-aqara/5234-aqara-zigbee-30-aqara-motion-sensor-p1-ms-s02-6970504215979.html ?

Based on your description it sounds like FP1 to me…

Yes. I think the devices are quite similar in terms of function. However, the P1 uses the Zigbee protocol, which should be much better for integration into Homey, whereas the FP1 uses mmWave.

By the way, the minimum time until the next triggering on the P1 is 1 second.

Motion Sensor P1 (aqara.com)

Zigbee and mmWave are two very different things. The FP1 is a Zigbee device.

That’s right, mmWave technology is used for motion detection. My fault :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instead of iR :wink: