[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Of course I fully agree not to buy the gateway at this moment.
I’ve ordered the gateway just because I was giving up the hope there would be a Zigbee rewrite this millennium. Just let’s hope that the update will be official soon. :crossed_fingers:.
I wanted to indicate that the problem might be a zigbee issue which might not be easily fixed with the battery suggestion. I’m hoping the homey update will be the solution.

@Rudiger
A little bit offtopic:
Yes, the gateway is connected to homey (setting up the gateway with xiaomi home app (the app from xiaomi itself so it has nothing to do with homey), connecting aqara products with the xiaomi home app, linking gateway with token to homey, adding the aqara products (which are connected to the hub) with the homey app “Mi home”) Xiaomi Mi Home App for WiFi devices
Please be aware of the many different gateways described in the forum, several are not able to link to homey :sweat_smile:.
My advice is to wait for the official homey update (v5) this might be the solution for the problems. Probably the update will be publiced faster than your gateway will arrive from china :sweat_smile:.