Aqara temp not changing

Hi,

I bought 5 Aqara Temperature Sensors 10 days ago, they all worked great and some still do. 2 have reported the same temperature under 2 days now. When clicking the button once the led lights up twice but no update in Homey. If I try to add the sensor again it will work but the old unit in homey will report that it have left the network and taken both the history data and flows with it.

This is not acceptable, I aim to build advanced flows and and use long collected data for statistics. If that get lost from time to time there is really no point in the investment.

So, if there is no solution to this I will refund them all and go for another solution.

Show us screenshot from Developer - Zigbee part, without that we can’t say anything

Is this what you are referring to?

2 sensors is stuck, sensor 4 and a second sensor that iar not even in the list. The second sensor is reported unavailable in the Homey app. If I try to pair it again with homey it finds it but then it adds as a new device and the old become static. Data history and flow will remain on the old static device.

I need that history data so I removed the newly added device and hoping that this second sensor will eventually reconnect with that static device in homey.

Is there anyway to reconnect the Temp sensor with the Temp sensor device in Homey? In homey it now got a red warning triangle and when visiting the device page it says that it has left the Zigbee network. Have tried clicking the button on the sensor and remove and replace the battery.

This happen after I re-paired the device(Homey creating a second temp sensor device that I now removed to keep history data).

Strange indeed, my observation:

• it’s strange that first device says “Unknown” manufacturer
  • device left Network,never happened to me - what is the distance between Homey and those devices?
  • how this maps look when you get this error about device left?
  • have you replaced batteries yet, if not, replaced them, even it’s fresh purchase
  • have you performed PTP - if not, do it
  • have you checked for WiFi interferences ? (search for Zigbee/Wifi recommendations)
  • which Homey version you have and do you still use original adapter? If yes, try to replace it, even to give a try

To revive those sensors, simply pair them without removing and then restart Aquara app.

If nothing will help, I would suggest to reset ZigBee, choose wisely best channel and then repair all flows after adding again devices (search forum for repair script for flows - you need to write down devices ID prior to reset)

Thanks, re-paired the device and got a new Aqara Temperature and Humidity sensor device. Restarted the aqara app twice but the problem remains. The new sensor is stuck on a vary high value. Seems like I will have to live with losing data for this one and remove it and hope that re-pair will solve it.

1 Like