Aqara B1 Curtain Controllers on a U track

This was the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lqIXm73qbk
I do hope that a second reset options is available!

Yeah, Iā€™ve seen that video, but since mine is newer, it doesnā€™t look the same.

However, I have found a work around that will have to do for now. I tested a lot of things with the motor that was NOT paired with Homey, and this is what I think made a difference:
I held the button for two entire minutes . As usual there was a beep after 5 sec and then the blue light just kept on shining as long as I held the button. After that, when I pushed the button once (I think) the cart went from fully opened to fully closed !!! Thatā€™s the first time it has ever done that! But then, pressing the button again to open, it just opened ca 1 m :tired_face:

So my solution now was to rename the first motor as ā€œOpening motorā€ and then pair the second motor with Homey too and call it ā€œClosing motorā€. I know itā€™s wrong and totally agree that Iā€™m only supposed to pair one device as a controller for the whole setup, but at least this works for now! :upside_down_face:

Hope this could be of help for any other Aqara Curtain users out there!

1 Like

Hi all, I have my curtains set up. Adding the motors worked good. Only after an hour or so Iā€™m getting no response and a message Homey couldnā€™t wake up the device

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!