[APP] Yeelights LAN [needs other developer]

Thanks for the answer. But I do not really understand how to put it into night mode.
Thanks for explaining

Not all Yeelights support nightmode but if your light has nightmode you can slide the brightness slider to 0 within 5 seconds to turn on nightmode.

Hello, when I press add new device in homey and select yeelight there is this error: Typeerror: Homey.__ is not a function. Can anybody help me how to fix this? I have desk lamp normally added in yeelight ap and enabled control mode. Thank you in advanced.

Can you send me a diagnostic report from the app settings.

Hi
Of course Here you are the report many thank you for your help
de610e72-3699-4ae1-96d1-cd33b0260661

s pozdravom

Patrik Macko

v3.0.3 - 2021-03-29

• Fix issue with pairing of (desk)lamps.

Hi
my homey automaticaly updated your ap and now it works perfectly. thank you very much!

Hello
I have yeelight rgb bulbs and I want to use them for the Heimdall alarm so that they flash red when the alarm is activated, but I do not know how to do it, maybe someone will help.

Moderation: Moved from Heimdall topic, as it is an Yeelights issue

I donā€™t have Yeelight, but something like this:

Make a new flow :
WHEN :
Heimdall : The alarm is activated
THEN:
YEELIGHT : TURN ON
YEELIGHT : FLASH RED

well, there is no such flashing option, and I donā€™t know how to do it.

From what Iā€™ve seen most smart hubs donā€™t really have a light flashing feature or ability.

In theory you could create a flow. In the THEN section you could put in multiple entries for Turn Light ON and Turn Light OFF and in each entry put a delay (in seconds) for each command and then stager them (if that makes sense) . It would be messy and would take some time to program but in theory would workā€¦ A short period might only be practicalā€¦

Either that or fool around with a flow that uses (every so many seconds) in Date and Time) in the THEN section , or maybe create a flow using logic ā€¦

Ok thanks for the answer I will try to do it

Dear Phuturist, thanks for your great app that i use with success for all my yeelight at home.

I just received the new ceiling 20 (YLXD50YL). It is recognized in the app and can be managed in the flow. So far, so good.

But Iā€™m struggling with ambilight feature. This seems not to be managed by the app. On the meteorite light, it works fine, but not for ceiling 20.

Is it because this model is recent and not yet be implemented in your app ?

Thanks

Most likely, i need the model ID from the device info available in the Yeelight app to add it. Once added and released you will need to re-pair the device.

Hi, model in yeelink app is : yeelink.light.ceiling20

Is it what you were asking ?

Hi Phuturist,
thanks for your great App that works for most of my Yeelight ceilinglights like a charm. Great work and support.
I have a problem with two ceilinglights and I hope you can help.
I own two Yeelight 480 /YLXD05YL. One is istalled in my office room and one in the basement. Both are controllable via Yeelight App without issues and both have the same actual FW 2.0.2_0048. So Wlan connection of both lights is reliable and stable.
For some reason I canā€™t controll the light in basement via Homey. Itā€™s always not available. When I swap the lights from basement and office only the light in the basement is not available - but only in Homey App. In Yeelight App both are working fine.
Could you imagine why - as the lights are connected via the router to Homey and Yeelight App there should be no connection problem for Homey to basement, right?

Well, thatā€™s exactly what it sounds like. Appearently there is no stable route from Homey to the Yeelight in the basement. Not much I can do about it.

But why does the connection via Yeelight App work from the same location and the same mobile phone?

Yeeligt in the basement is connected to the router via mesh repeater. Homey, my mobile phone and other Yeelights are connected directly to the router.
So if Yeelight App on my phone does work with the meshed yeelight in the basement shouldnā€™t work Homey and Homey App, which are directly connected to the same router, also work with meshed yeelight in the basement?

I dont know.

And the IP you have associated, is static or dynamic ?
Also sometime, eg. 1x per month I have to cut the power from my lights, to get it working again - but in my case they are reported as unavailable even in the app.