[APP][Pro] Smappee - Make the smart grid revolution happen

smappee-logo

App Store Page: Smappee App for Homey | Homey

Description

Smappee is an award-winning global cleantech company that aims to save its customers energy and money by reducing energy consumption and improving energy efficiency.

Smappee’s future-proof energy management system, Smappee Infinity, uses state-of-the-art technology to analyse the real-time use of electricity, solar power, gas and water.

Instructions

You need API credentials to use this app. You can obtain these credentials by contacting support@smappee.com.

Limitations

Supported devices
Currently, not all devices are (fully) supported. If you have a device request, or missing something in the current implementations, please contact me via PM.

Keep in mind, I do need your login credentials to test.

Donations

I enjoy creating apps for Homey and try to support them as best as I can. If you enjoy using my apps a donation in return for the time I put into this is much appreciated.

FAQ

Why is my power negative?
When this is the case, your device is giving back more power than it uses. This is usually the case when the solar power is more than the power you are currently using.

Credits

A big shout out to @Willem_Jan_Bakker for providing me access to his Smappee account, and fixed development API credentials! Thank you! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

– Reserved –

Looking forward to this one! Thumbs up :slight_smile:

this app is very welcome

1 Like

Hi all I’m very new to this and just wondered where you want to go with the Smappee integration to Homey.

As am I. Wouldn’t a Smappee be obsolete once a smart meter has been installed?
Some people have been looking forward to an integrated Smappee for some time now:

I guess the people at Smappee somewhat abandonned this product, in favour of charging stations :-/

This app would be very welcome

Looking forward to this! Is this still in active development? If needed, I can help or provide (some) help or devices to test: P1/S1, some switches, charging station, genius,…

I have send you a PM. :slight_smile:

Any idea on when this would become available?

I still need to find someone who will give me full access to their account to continue.

I have an accound you could play around with. However, my smappee (v2016) is currently broken.
So therefor no real time readings.

Will this do?

7 posts were split to a new topic: Smappee support? (Nederlands)

Unfortunately yes, that would be a problem :wink: Thanks anyway! :wink:

Hi Edwin,
I’ve installed the app and managed to add the EV charger, but not the Genius I’ve installed.
Is this a known issue? Can you help me troubleshoot it?

Hi TijsK,

What are the first 6 digits of the serial number of your Genius?

– Edwin

Hi Edwin,

Those are; 501000*

Thanks for looking into it!

Tijs

Hm, that should be working.

You don’t see the device at all?
If you can PM me your login details, I can see what is going on.

– Edwin

Now its working. I’ve had about 10 empty locations within Smappee, I think those blocked the process.

Smappee Water and gas meter.
Connecting it does, reading it too. Thanik you very much!

Would it be possible to integrate the accumulated value, daily and/or monthly?
That would of course be much more interesting. I am absolutely no programmer, but when I read the documentation they seem to be available: