[App] Secuyou Smart Lock

I have reported this issue several times to Secuyou. It seems like they are more focused on launching new products instead of fixing current issues with the products they have promised will work. I hope @Secuyou will take this issue seriously and fix it for current users. This is not a beta anymore.

1 Like

@havfal - I have reported this issue several times to Secuyou. It seems like they are more focused on launching new products instead of fixing current issues with the products they have promised will work. I hope @Secuyou will take this issue seriously and fix it for current users. This is not a beta anymore.

Thanks. Another small bug i encounter from time to time is that @Secuyou smart lock looses contact with homey. It usually get back in contact after restarting the Secuyou homey app. I have not yet found out what is triggering this bug.

Bought a Secuyou bluetooth version long time ago, but have not been able to integrate it with Home Assistant.
Question: does this work with the Homey Bridge? That is a relatively low priced device, that could solve the ā€˜integrationā€™ issue.

If look at the Homey Store page for the app https://homey.app/a/com.secuyou.lock

And switch the view to check Homey Cloud compatibility you will see that the app is only for the Homey Pro:

However the lock currently does not work with Homey Pro 2023 model. Still waiting for a fix from the @Secuyou for stable support.

Thanks OH2TH. Yeah was looking at the Store, but still after that had hopes that itā€™d work. I donā€™t own a Homey, although been following them for a long time. Bridge would have been a nice side step from the Home Assistant.
I managed to control the lock via Tasker after spending a few hours learning that.

Has anyone got this to work properly? I had it working like 1,5 years ago. But have given up.