[APP][PRO] Zigbee2MQTT

Yes, working. Thanks!

1 Like

Verry happy with this zigbee2mqtt implementation. It made it possible to easily integrate zigbee devices which aren’t yet supported by a Homey app.

I’ve even learned how to integrate external connectors for devices which aren’t implemented in the regular version :wink:.

My mmwave sensors are working and I use the detection functionality within flows as wanted. However, somehow the detection is not registered as zone activity. I’ve set the type as ‘sensor’.

Just wondering if there has to be set something to connect the alarm capability to the zone activity setting.
First a quick check here before I create a support issue for Athom.

1 Like

New version 2.0.2 is ready for testing: Zigbee2MQTT | Homey

• Typo fixes.
  • Added trigger flowcard.
  • Stability improvements
1 Like

I did not create anything special for this in the app. Maybe there is a standard Homey setting for this?

hey

alarm_motion and alarm_contact trigger a zone activity at Homey.

sub-capabilities do not trigger Homey functions.

The same is with flows with "Turn all lights in zone X on“.
onoff.l1 is not triggered.

However, I do not know whether it is possible to manually integrate the functions for sub-capabilities as a flow in the app.

The only difference as far as i can see is a setting (“zone_activity_disabled”:bool false). I can find this line in other motion sensors, but not in the setting for the MMWave sensor i connected through the zigbee2mqtt app.

I tried to solve it via Homeyscript, but didn’t succeed.

"settings":{7 items
"uid":string"---- dummy ---------------"
"friendly_name":string"MotionMMWave_A"
"bridge_uid":string"------dummy --------"
"model":string"TS0225"
"description":string"24Ghz human presence sensor"
"homeyclass":string"sensor"
"energy_value_constant":int0
}

vs. a Ikea motion sensor

"settings":{10 items
"zb_product_id":string"TRADFRI motion sensor"
"zb_manufacturer_name":string"IKEA of Sweden"
"zb_receive_when_idle":string"⨯"
"zb_device_type":string"enddevice"
"zb_ieee_address":string"---- dummy --------"
"zb_sw_build_id":string"2.0.022"
"zb_touchlink_group_ids":string""
"enable_battery_alarm":boolfalse
"energy_value_constant":NULL
"zone_activity_disabled":boolfalse
}

Hi,

I have some IKEA Trådfri 5 button remotes that send the same “action” attribute value when the same button is pushed several times. The center button has the “action” attribute value “toggle”. I see that the MQTT messages are published if I press the same button over and over, but in Homey there is only the option to trigger on a change in the “action” attribute. This means I can’t use the same button to actually toggle a light, since the second press does not change the “action” attribute.

In the case of this type of remote, the maybe the MQTT messages should be treated like events and not state changes? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I could introduce a change for this. But my backlog is huge (I am maintaining 20+ apps). So hope I dont forget about it when I get around working on a next release.

Good morning,

Very nice & stable (base of an)

Sorry if this was already asked/requested :

Could you PLEASE ADD conditions/ as “AND” for motion and presence sensors sI can check the state of a motion or presence alarm and act on its condition (ON /OFF)

Like "when I push a (aqara) button) AND (/ CONDITION) there is a Motion / Presence ALARM ON / or OFF then …

Until now I can only check the Battery Percentage of some only a few but not all Motion sensors/alarms as a condition.(The mmwave/presence sensors don’t show up at all. So also don’t the aqara P1 motion sensors. as the “AND” /CONDITION )

Be happy test it with mu several different Presence an motion sensors and report to you.

THANK YOU.

Did you check that there isn’t any tags fir the logic-cards?

Sorry. I Don’t undersatnd what you mean.

Do you mean just no support (for now) or never in your Zigbee2MQTT app ?

You don’t know what tags are for logic cards?

Only my (Old) Osram Lightify Motion sensor shows up (with only the battery (low) alarm as a condition/logic instead the Aqars P1 motion and the Aqara FP1 presence/mmwave sensor which are in the same area/room.

this is the En/AND/Logic/Conditional card/tag (menu) in the webinterface …

I can send you the links of the devices from the Zigbee2MQTT website if that helps.

Red Iphonitis rigorosa : level 11

Ok. These are my Motion and Presence/mmwave sensors connected and fully funtional on my HA MQTT Broker and ist ZigBee2MQTT instance :

and only the Osram motion sensor shows up in the AND/Conditoinal/Logic tab/menu :slight_smile: OSRAM AC01353010G control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

I Use a this USB Dongle on my HAOS & HA system (A Dell 3040 Think Client) with Zigbee2MQTT (for HA) : Sonoff | ZigBee 3.0 | Dongle Plus-E

Sorry for the SPAM. Don’t know I I made it clear/detailed enough.

Thank You

Look for tags that are made available to the regular Logic cards.

1 Like

OK Thanks. I"ll try that. Keep you posted (if that works).

1 Like

This will be changed in the next release. When an action is (re-)triggered, the content of ACTION will always briefly change, and thus it will always trigger the flow card now.

I tried all I could. Not possible it seems. I think it is a bug in Homey itself that subcapabilities like alarm_motion.vibration do not trigger zone activity.

1 Like

v2.0.3 is published :tada:

• Actions are now always triggered, even when action didn’t change.
  • Stability improvements
1 Like