[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

I bought a ‘Mi Air Purifier Pro H’ which I was able to add in the app. But when I go to the device I don’t see any measured values. And often there is a red triangle in the icon.
When I use developer tools devices Mi Air Purifier and look at Available then the value always changes from yes to no.
is it because it’s a Pro H? Hope someone has a solution.

The ID is 5fb71924-9eda-45a6-8be7-9bcf4797b613

1 Like

Were able to install the Roborock S6 MaxV using this custom app installed via CLI.

Still not able to install my Smartmi 2S fan (zhimi.fan.za4).

Hello,

I have a Smatmi vaporative Humidifier 2, used the online tool to get the token. But is if add it to homey i get the error: “could not find that PairSession”

Can someone help me Please ?

1 Like

This happens when you switch between the Homey app and another app on your mobile. Copy the token, then open the Homey app and log out and back in again.

I closed every app end reboot my phone. Then i opend only homey and try to add the device. Now i get the error “device power is not a function”

Worked like a charm! Thanks!

Sounds like a bug in the app.

Mi Air Purifier 3 is not working with correct token and IP

Region: EU/DE

NAME: Mi Air Purifier 3/3H
ID: 313871411
IP: (censored)
TOKEN: (censored)
MODEL: zhimi.airpurifier.mb3

3 Likes

Is possible to add Roborock S6 Pure? I have a token and IP address but I’m not enable to add it my vacuum cleaner to the Homey.

Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier is not working with correct token and IP

Region: EU/DE

NAME: Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier
ID: 238482713
IP: (censored)
TOKEN: (censored)
MODEL: deerma.humidifier.jsq

1 Like

Is this a dead project or how can we support you @Maxmudjon ? Cash or whatever
A long time with no updates…

4 Likes

I really want to no the same. Is it werking already?

Ive got a Xiaomi Gatewayv2 (chinese version) on which i have several xiaomi sensors. Ive connected the gateway to Homey. Its al working fine. But i want to extend the range of the gateway, therefor i want it to move to another room (from downstairs to the first floor).

My question: will this have any effect on my sensors who now are connected to the gateway? An also important the flows on my homey with these sensors?

Or can i move the xiaomi gateway without any problems?

Edit: moved the gateway. Didnt got any problems.

Hi all, I bought a humidifier this works perfectly in the xiaomi app without a hub, how to connect it to homey? Because what I read people are talking about a hub and some old app from xiaomi. How it’s working in combination with this app to connect it to homey? Thank you.

same problem for me. Did you solved the your problem?

For most of my sensors i use this app. Does anyone know if this app will also work on V5? I want to be prepared when stable v5 is released. Will not do an update if this app not work.

I try to add the air monitor 2.5, but get a error message, does anybody know how to solve this?Screenshot_20210131-174705_Homey|225x500

Solved this by closing the homey app, and logging back in, but now i get the message handshake time-out

It works on V5
I use motion sensors, door sensor, button.
Only the air puifier 3H doesn’t works but i think due to a firmware update from Xiami.

1 Like

Great news, thank you! I was worried that i couldnt use the gateway anymore! It workes for me better then directly on Homey.