[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

They just did a advertisement with Gardena which have automatic watering systems. Don’t know if they measure moisture.

Yep, got the gardena sensor and it measures the soil humidity, soil temperature, lux, temperature outside and had a frost alarm. But it costs about € 140,- for each sensor. Xiaomi is happely not that expensive but unfortanetely range is to short for my garden.

Hey there, great app. Two sensors were working fine with my homey pro for a few days.
Since last night I’m on vacation and already one sensor stopped working. :wink:
Beforehand 30min update interval without any problem.

Anyone an idea how to fix this / having the same problem?

Furthermore I was thinking exactly because of this to implement a sensor monitoring flow. Anyone did this?

be Tom

Which update / poll interval are you using?
My sensors worked great for two days. Now silent. Since last night…
I restarted the Mi flora app every night with a flow. Still does not work.

Hey, still not working for me. My sensors stopped updating last night again. I am using a flow to daily restart the Mi flora app. Any other ideas?
Which threshold and update poll values are you using?

The app is working great, though I have one problem with my flows. I added a flow which should send me a report whenever the humidity is lower then the threshold. Unfortunately I never receive a report on my phone. Does someone know what I’m doing wrong?

Is there a space before or after ‘vochtigheid’?

Checked it, and there is no space either before or after ‘vochtigheid’.

someone else with this problem?

Don’t have this problem, but my flow is a little bit different and works, so hopefully it’ll work for you too.

If: A sensor value changed
And: Vochtigheid is smaler than 23
Then: Say: Planten watergeven / Push ‘report’ to me.

Got a few more and condiitions so i don’t get spammed during the night.

1 Like

Just received my new flora sensors, they are delivered with firmware 3.2.1.
But the app cannot find them…the flower care app find them in a second.

Anybody here who managed it to include them or is a new app version necessary?

I have 3.2.1 and 3.1.9 both working in homey. App version 2.1.10

Reboot the app doesn’t work, reboot Homey itself helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try tot use the card ‘contains’, not equal.

I checked the flows again and then noticed my flows where disabled. I don’t know why they where disabled, but since I enabled them the flows work as expected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Homey disables flows if they called to frequent

1 Like

I can’t get around the “moisture is less than 20” error :frowning:

Screenshot_2632

I hit the “Test” button and that’s why it’s a red varning sign up in the left corner of the Logic card.

Do you mean this values?

Screenshot_2635

I saw that too after my post. I did push “Test” many times after but still the warning coming up. If you have the chance maybe you can test it too. I find this weird.