[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

Did, you solved it?
Have same error message.
If i send a push notification in Homey app that works, but with call me bot to Signal or Messenger get the error
Have Homey 2023

Is it working by using the test URL?:

How to find out the URL it is the one if i open the picture and the one in the searching bar? Like this one (https://192-168-0-254.homey.homeylocal.com/api/image/090b358d-0ae7-4618-bff0-d594741b4594?_r=0.10605115494978978)

If its so i get this message

Apikey Correct.
Error: Image format not recognized.
Only image formats are allowed (.jpg .gif .png .etc)

Ah, my bad, I didnā€™t realize they arenĀ“t plain pictures :face_with_peeking_eye: :thinking:

But when you pic an online pic, you can test if your signal account still can send pictures. You can use this one:
https://www.callmebot.com/wp-content/uploads/pinguin.jpg

Yes this work . it send the picture to Signal

1 Like

Thereā€™s more users having issues with sending pictures by apps with the Pro 2023.
It is not just one app which is affected
You should report your issue also to support imho https://homey.app/support

But in the Homey push notification is the picture present. So Homey can handle it.
It guess when i write to support i guess they will say that is the problem from the Callmebot app itself, because casting pictures to Google chromcast devices work alsoā€¦

True, but the push service is not an (community) app, Athom probably adjusted the push service as well, or it is some other difference between the push service and community apps.

They canĀ“t I think, Email Sender is also affected:

Are there any news regarding this issue. Still cant send images with signal using the CallMeBot app. The imgage is on the Homey but will not be sentā€¦

Just send Stop via Whatsapp to the bot. You will get a message that the bot has been put on pause and all future API calls will be ignored.

1 Like

@riiskongen Many thx for your kind donation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Smart move :crazy_face: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

@Michael_Ridzewski many thx for your kind donation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Should be resolved with the latest Homey update.

1 Like

Yes indeed the last update 10.1.0 solved the problem!!!

1 Like

Anyone recognizing this message;
(ā€œWaiting for messageā€ sorry for the Dutch screenshot))

When I click ā€œmore infoā€, the Whatsapp website tells me it has to do with encryption and that the senders phone is not online, see link

Have not received earlier messages from Callmebot, so canā€™t have to do with rate limits. Itā€™s status in Whatsapp is ā€œonlineā€ tooā€¦

You can run a test at this page, Henk:

I have no issues sending WhatsApp messages from Homey

Thanks for the tip, @Peter_Kawa.
That does work. Still the first one is not being delivered.
Tested messages from Homey again and that gets delivered too:

Do you, or someone else have any idea how this works in Callmebot?
Perhaps a network glitch?
I couldnā€™t find a server status history as well. Perhaps a short downtime?

I think it was a temporary glitch or hickup.

Hope so, just installed this app yesterday, so I hope I was just unlucky to get an erreor so quickly thenā€¦ :wink: