• FIX: invalid capability
  • FIX: handleErrors - status update failed

New app update (LIVE: 1.15.5) Cupra

Changelog:

• NEW: update library
  • FIX: invalid capability
  • FIX: handleErrors - status update failed

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Can’t find any flowcards to change charge target

Hi @Kjell-Are_Torkildsen which car do you have? (Brand + Model)

And also which Homey do you have? HP23 or HP19 < ?

@Kjell-Are_Torkildsen ah I saw your review on the Audi app.

If you have a Audi Etron (new model) the charge target is not possible to set via Homey. It’s currently not supported in the API :confused:

Hello All,

I tried to search but didnt find any luck.

I am trying to get the “milage km” out of the app so i can synk them inte to a google doc for my drive journal.

Does any body know how i can make this?

its we connect passat GTE

Hey @Danke
You can make a action to Google Doc and then search for the tag “Driven Mileage”

1 Like

Hello Again!

it worked quite well!

i have an nother question now:
The app can give me longitude and latitude.

i want with these numbers, create the actuall adress as an “result” to put in to the spred sheet.

Does anyone know how to get an adress from these numbers?

Hi @Danke

Theres a map url as token available in flows :slight_smile:

But you can also check this Reverse Geocoding Tool Convert Lat Long to Address

But maybe i can build it in in the app so you can get the address in a flow

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply,

I am afraid that i am not enough skilled to understand what token and were to fund it and what to do with it.

Of course it had been nice if this was included in the app but i don’t want to be a burden and i think ots possible to solve in an other way, but i need to get my head straight to understand all the things in Homey…

Hello,

When logging in I get an error where I can only go back. Login details are correct. Can someone help me with this?

Hey @Erwin_W

Please provide your car brand and model so we know what’s it about.

And after that please follow this:

Hi Martin, It worked. Tried for several days and searched the forum. Solution: lie that my car is older than 2020. Thanks for thinking along!

@Erwin_W ah nice
Yeah i think almost all cars use the new api now adays.
I will look into that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen ,
using the app on the Golf 7 GTE was a blast.
I have now exchanged it for a Golf 8 GTE.
That one gives a lot more actual info thru the API (and in the we-connect app)
The good thing is that the settings that are limited in the we-connect app and the car itself do still listen to the settings pushed to the car through the API.
The charge current is either max or reduced in the car (16A or 6A) while i have tested the 10A and 13A through the API and had the car respond accordingly. This makes me a very happy camper as i have logic around those values and did not like the fact I was getting stuck with just 6 and 16A.
The GTE logic uses steps to tell it what it should do and i wonder if it would actually listen to anything out of that steps logic. I think we should at least add the 6A as the “reduced” setting so it will not confuse other GTE drivers.
Another one that may require some tweaking is the range value that is shown for the Golf 8 GTE. That value is for the liquid Dinosaur range and does not include the electric range. is it possible to add the electric range to the values as well? That will give a better view for the total range.
When the car is charged and driving the remaining charge time changes to 65535minutes. wonder where that one comes from.
Setting the charging current to maximum through the we-connect app gives the value 254A in the Homey app. Might need to change my charger :wink: and call Stedin for that. reduced shows as 252A in the Homey app btw. might be getting lost in translation… sending the normal Amp values from Homey works ok and the car responds well (when changing during charging) will try to see if this is also the case when starting with the charging.
I will also be re-creating some of the features (in homey flows) that i used from the departure times that are also highly simplified in the new GUI/app.
Please let me know what you think.
Still Love the APP!!

Hi,

I’ve installed the MyAudi app on my Homey (HP23) for my Audi e-tron. Really nice app, thnx!
The data is updated so that is fine but execution of any command (via button or flow) doesn’t work.
Things like lock/unlock/start or stop charging are not being performed (or received?) by the car.
I’v restarted and reinstalled the app but the issue remains.
Anyone any suggestions or maybe even a resolution?
Thanks in advance.

Hey @Jan-Feijen
Can you send a Diagnostic report?

Hi Martijn,
Thanks for your swift response.
This is the report: a4d5cf53-a692-47e5-8358-b9b1de5962f4

Note: I reinstalled the app again approx one hour ago. And tried to lock/unlock the car minutes ago so should be in the report.

Just to verify: when installing the app I used the audi e-tron (nieuwe generatie) option as that looked the most appropriate. But my car is from dec-2020 so not really ‘new’. Should I’ve taken the other option (audi)?

1 Like

@Jan-Feijen normally that should be correct, but in some cases a car can use the old API. I think that depends on the software which is installed on the car.

I do see that you can’t make requests, can you try to add it as a ‘Audi’ instead of E-tron and see if that resolves it?

If not we have to check what goes wrong,

Hi Martijn,

That seems to do the trick (this one needed the S-Pin to execute commands).
Lock/unlock work fine now.
I was testing the other functions eg start/stop charge but didn’t see that working yet.
I couldn’t continue as the kids had to take the car to get a Moederdag present :slight_smile:
I’ll continue to test later to verify all works fine (which I assume).
I run the diagnostic report after trying to start/stop charging just in case: 16fb0b9e-f86b-44b4-afa5-ac862157e81a

Thanks!

Ps I did a donation for all your work and efforts, and the nice app!

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

I’ve tested to (start) stop charging by button and flow but unfortunately it doesn’t stop the car charging :frowning:
Can you have a look at diagnostics report?

b235b3d7-004e-4bd9-91ae-b4ee8347b9b2

Thnx

1 Like