[APP][Pro] Virtual Devices - Virtual Devices to simulate 1 or more real devices

I just recently saw this Device Capabilities app and I must say I love it so far but it also seems a little complicated. I have been playing around with it and the first steps are made but also running into some difficulties.

I have created multiple “Control 2 dimmable lights as one” devices for rooms with only two lights and they are all working just fine. It seems to work faster than when I used those lights in the groups app.

I have also rooms with more than two lights so I added for one of those rooms another “Control 2 dimmable lights as one” device and added the other lights manually. The manually added lights are not visible in the flow that are created with this device and when I try to adjust the flows with the manually added lights, options are not available.

Is there a way to get the code for all manually added lights as well to use in the Homey Api playground?
Or if this is not possible, how do I add those manually added lights to the flow with the options that are available for the automatically added lights?

Thanks