[APP][Pro] VeSync (Levoit)

Hi

VeSync is also used for Cosori Airfryer, eny plans for adding airfryers to the app ?

Best Regards
Jesper

Technically possible, but I don’t have the device to debug it and I won’t do remote debugging on this kind of devices

Hi
Wondering if you will be adding the Levoit Humidifier Classic 200s?

Check out the latest test branch. It’s untested support but should working fine since its a Classic300S without sleep mode.

Thank you. It worked

Could you please add support for Levoit Oasismist 1000S?
It will be great.
Thx.

Version 0.3.4

:star2: Support My Work! :rocket:

Hello, users of the VeSync app!
I’m happy to release a new test update to enhance the app, and your support means a lot.

:tada: What’s New in 0.3.4:

* Added support for LV131S device.
* Experimental support for Oasis450s, Oasis1000s, Vital 100s, and Vital 200s.

:microscope: Help Me Test:

I need your feedback on the experimental features! If you own any of the devices listed below, your assistance in testing is invaluable. Please reach out if you’re open to providing remote access to your device.

:electric_plug: Supported Devices

• Air Purifiers:
    • Core200s
    • Core300s
    • Core400s
    • Core600s
    • LV131S
    • Vital 100s
    • Vital 200s
  • Humidifiers:
    • Classic200s
    • Classic 300s
    • Dual200s
    • Oasis1000s
    • Oasis450s
    • LV600s

We’ve expanded our support to cover 13 devices in the VeSync Universe! :rocket: What began as a project with just one device I owned has grown to include a diverse range of 13 devices. A special thanks to everyone who has been a part of this journey, whether by granting access to their devices or showing support through gestures like buying me a refreshing drink. :pray: Your contributions have been instrumental in making this expansion possible.

:bulb: Contribute to My Development:

If you appreciate my work, consider buying me an energy drink :zap: or a beer :beer:.
Your donation is highly appreciated and keeps the motivation high!

:woman_technologist: Developers, Get Involved!

If you’re a developer and want to contribute, feel free to add a pull request to GitHub. Your collaboration is welcomed and valued in making this project even better! :rocket:

:globe_with_meridians: How to Donate:

Feel free to donate via PayPal. Your support helps me continue this solo effort.

:pray: Thank you for supporting my work!

Hi, I installed the new experimental version and tried to connected Levoit Oasismist 1000s but the device was not found. Levoit 200S is going normally.

Could you share the device with my vesync account? If yes feel free to PM me for details

Please try 0.3.6 to add the devices again.

Hi, I tried, but still the same problem…

Did you try with 0.3.6? Also could you send me a diag. report?

Edit: Try with 0.3.7

I tried the version 0.3.7 and a i was able to add the Levoit Oasismist 1000s, but I can’t control it via Homey…the humidity it shows 0% etc.
Diagnostic report:

f5da7e59-c6df-4e30-b7e4-0288532eb9ae

Okay. Then I would need access to get working, since it uses a new protocol type of vesync. I‘ll pm you.

:tada: What’s New in 0.4.0:

* Added support for LV131S device. Thanks to @GRat for device access.
* Added support for Oasis1000sdevice. Thanks to @Mithrandir86 for devices access.
* Experimental support for Oasis450s, Vital 100s, and Vital 200s.

:bulb: Contribute to My Development:

If you appreciate my work, consider buying me an energy drink :zap: or a beer :beer:.
Your donation is highly appreciated and keeps the motivation high!

:woman_technologist: Developers, Get Involved!

If you’re a developer and want to contribute, feel free to add a pull request to GitHub. Your collaboration is welcomed and valued in making this project even better! :rocket:

1 Like

Hey thanks so much for adding this! I’m new to Homey and was excited to see this integration as I don’t have this capability on my current hub.

I’m running into an issue with the Oasis 1000 where I can see them in the Homey app, but I can’t control them and when I try to repair it, I get an error when I try to re-log in.

I tried PM’ing you but I think since I’m new I don’t have the proper permissions :slight_smile:

Could you send me a diag. report?
Also try to remove the devices and then re-add it.

1 Like

Perfect, just sent a PM!

Hello,

Is the LV600HH supported?
I can acquire one so you can test it!

Cheers. Nick.

LV600HH is not supported. The LV600S is.