[APP][Pro] Verisure

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the Verisure app. As some of you know, I’ve been working on its development for a while now, and I’m really excited about the progress we’ve made so far. However, there’s a little bump on the road at the moment.

I recently sent a few emails to Athom regarding some integration issues we’ve encountered. I’m eagerly waiting for their reply and their input on the matter. Until then, I’ve decided to put a hold on any further development on the Verisure app.

During this time, I regret to inform you that I won’t be able to provide any support or assistance for the Verisure app. However, there is something you can do to help move things along. If you’re a user of the Homey Pro 2023 a Verisure app enthusiast, you can reach out to Athom directly and express your concerns about the issues. Your feedback and voices can play a role in pushing for a quicker resolution.

Rest assured, once I receive a response from Athom and we have a clearer path forward, I’ll dive right back into the development. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this temporary pause.

Thanks,
Adam Norén

3 Likes