[APP][Pro] TuyAPI / Neo Coolcam wall plug WIFI app

De Kruidvat Smart Plug is eenvoudig te koppelen met 2.4 GHz Wifi netwerken en heeft geen extra hub nodig.

It works flawlessly! Thanks.

Hi rens,

Just retrieved the loyal device key of the lsc lamp gu10 from action. I put in the device I’d en local key in your app. Device gets added but no respons. Can you take a look what is dit wrong?

fb9e77da-f44c-4318-ae70-94422b66b704

Hi all,

Is there anyway to add a Tuya smart lock to this app?

Regards,

Dennis

Hi Rens,
my socket strip still doesn’t work.
I just re-linked it in the tuyapi site and the exclamation point in Homey app disappeared.
But even restarting Homey and your app, the strip is not responding (with Smart Life app everithing is ok).

Do you have suggestions?:weary:

Hey Rens,
Great app! Can you tell me if there is any change to get a wifi Newgoal 4 ch relay working with your app?
It works in the tuya app and from the cloud, and I have managed to get the ID and key.
I was also able to add it to your app (as a powersocket) but I am not able to control the relays. Any idea?

Thanks ,

Eric

Hi @Rens_Brandwijk

I was wondering if it was possible to add functionality for a RBG Smart Plug (model HYS-01-101, https://www.amazon.com.au/Compatible-Assistant-Control-Function-Certified/dp/B0916RWMLL?th=1)?

I have sucessfully added it in Homey as a LSC Smart Power Plug but i cannot control it to turn it on or off, and when changing stuff in SmartLife, it does not create a data log in homey to give you the details you’ve requested earlier. I am able to get data out of Tuya IoT Platform - as below. does this have the info you need? please let me know if there is other info i can get out of Tuya IoT?

I hope you can help, i have a dozen of these around the house already.

thanks so much,
Rick

"functions": [
      {
        "code": "switch_led",
        "type": "Boolean",
        "values": "{}"
      },
      {
        "code": "bright_value",
        "type": "Integer",
        "values": "{\"min\":25,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":255,\"step\":1}"
      },
      {
        "code": "work_mode",
        "type": "Enum",
        "values": "{\"range\":[\"white\",\"colour\",\"scene\",\"scene_1\",\"scene_2\",\"scene_3\",\"scene_4\"]}"
      },
      {
        "code": "colour_data",
        "type": "Json",
        "values": "{\"h\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":360,\"step\":1},\"s\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":255,\"step\":1},\"v\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":255,\"step\":1}}"
      },
      {
        "code": "scene_data",
        "values": "{\"h\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":360,\"step\":1},\"s\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":255,\"step\":1},\"v\":{\"min\":1,\"scale\":0,\"unit\":\"\",\"max\":255,\"step\":1}}"
      },
      {
        "code": "flash_scene_1",
      },
      {
        "code": "flash_scene_2",
      },
      {
        "code": "flash_scene_3",
      },
      {
        "code": "flash_scene_4",
      },
      {
        "code": "switch",
        "type": "Boolean",
        "values": "{}"
      },
      {
        "code": "countdown_1",
        "type": "Integer",
        "values": "{\"unit\":\"s\",\"min\":0,\"max\":86400,\"scale\":0,\"step\":1}"
      }
    ],

Any chance this WiFi Tuya temp sensor will be supported?

Hi Rens,
I think this explanation deserves the promotion to the application description. After reading it I was able to configure my Tuya Smart plugs without any problem. Thank you for the application!

Marcin

I can’t add any device…I always get the response “Could not find that pair session” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Try again, that error says that the mobile (Homey) app was put to the background/got inactive/took too long, to for example copy over am API key, copy it over beforehand, or do the inclusion in the web browser if you need to copy multiple things…

concerning neo plug 3600 with power meter, i have the ID and KEY for the unit but i can only connect to the plug if i use a static IP address – and even if homy is connected to the plug the energy funktions is not working

is it necessary to disconnect the plug from the ap (smart life)??

Hello. Really thanks for this app. It works well even I am totally newbie in Homey. I installed smart plug with power meter as neo coolcam 3600. Works fine, but as I tried to use power for some automation it doesnt work well. Because refresh of power data comes to homey not so often and sometimes I have feeling it happen only in cases when I open tuya app. I have read about some dp-refresh command for cases like this, but totally lost where it should be used. Would be somebody so kind to give me some hint what to do? Thanks in advance

Homey pro 2023 users use the beta.

Changes:

• updated all modules.
  • app works now on homey pro 2023
  • you can now fill in api key, password and random devicekey in the app for auto discovery of devices (for now only plugs and led strips).
  • Added new generic devices
  • Deprecated NEO plugs and LSC strip, those are replaced by generic devices. (existing devices keep should keep working).

Still work in progress. If you run into any trouble let me know…

It seems like something got broken.
I cannot control the USB outlet of my powerstrip through flowcards anymore. It does work if I toggle it using the UI though. So it seems to be flowcard only issue.
Diag rep: c0172621-2c48-40e1-b194-084b214860c4
And here the error from the flowcard error out:

Hey,

Also, can’t get the dimming and color temperature to work on a ceiling lamp, which I was using as a ledstrip.
If you need, I can help you with the implementation, but your repo on github seems out-of-date ( GitHub - rebtor/nl.rebtor.tuya: TuyAPI implementation for homey )

Thank you.

I removed the backend of those flowcards in the 2.1.3 release because they kept crashing multisock devices and at the time there was no real documentation on how to do devicetriggers in SDK 3.

I see this is fixed so i will try to fix this.

1 Like

updated the repo

Does this plugin still not need the Tuya cloud api stuff?
And if so, is it possible to add support for humidifiers and heaters (Duux)?

Yes and no.

This app uses the tuyapi from codetheweb to connect to devices locally dit control.

However because people found it impossible to find the device id’s and keys and the appstore requires a more or less automated inclusion i integrated the script to find the keys in the app.

This script does use the cloud from tuya to get the keys.

Ofc. Some people already have the keys and id’s and just want to add the device the old way. I’m looking into that.

If the device is powered by mains it should be possible to connect with it. I just dont know what the payload of these devices look like.