[APP][Pro] TP-Link Smart Devices KASA - central topic

Please read at least few posts back.

Hello everybody, I made SDK3 upgrade for HS100 and HS110.
You can install it from development mode throw your computer (homey app install).
Repository is here https://github.com/horakmartin/nu.baretta.tplink

Finally works perfect and immediately throw local network! No slow KASA cloud more!

Maybe when you will buy me a beer, I can fix more devices. I have only HS100 and HS 110, so with your testing and more beer, we can do that.

You can add the KL120 driver, because it also works now.
The driver is found here: GitHub - GuidoG79/tplinkhomey

Please add support for 2023 version :pray:
And support for the TP-LINK TAPO L900 Lightstrip :smiley:

1 Like

Yes please! :grinning::pray: Iā€™m thinking of ledstripes Tapo L920 and really want them in PRO 2023.

Hello. Any intention to have P100 or P110 support for Homey Pro ? Thanks

2 Likes

Is there any chance support for the HS210 and HS220 can be added for Homey Pro? I would love to have local control for them. Thank you in advance!!!

Any chance to integrate KP105?

Anyone here willing to test SDK3 version using CLI install ?

HS110 shall be fine, Iā€™m looking for others devices I do not have myself.

Dear all, Iā€™m working on new release, in the mean time, can you please test :

• in case of some errors, just send diag. Crashes are send automatically.

At this moment as I own only HS110, I will be probably not able to extend this app by new devices (even those that could be still controllable by LAN) - maybe there could be some exceptions, like re-use of existing drivers.

Thank you for taking ownership of this app @Sharkys :+1:t2:. Does it mean we can expect support for devices from Tapo as well? I read here it was entirely different and thatā€™s why Iā€™m wondering what we can expect

Unfortunately not at this moment, time and skills limitations :wink: (just n00b which started recently)
Also primary motivation was to bring it back to store, so itā€™s easy to install, while TAPO vs KASA might deserve completely new appā€¦

Iā€™m sure some of the devs here would make it in 1 hour based on this library but in my case it would take weeks :wink: + donā€™t have TAPO devices (might change if my HS110 dies, who knows)

1 Like

Iā€™m in version 0.1.20 and have a HS100. Since last version Iā€™m getting the error: getDriverName is not defined
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 15.58.53

1 Like

Will have a look, thx.

@Alberto_Sanc please try TEST version - if the error will be fixed (also HS200 has been impacted by this) , I will publish it live.

Everything is working fine. Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi @Sharkys so happy this app has been updated, thanks again for your help, if you could ever integrate the KP115 that would be amazing but no rush

Since todayā€™s update of the app I have issues getting the error message getDriverName not defined wat is required to resolve this? Iā€™m using the HS100 plug

Since todayā€™s update the TP link isnā€™t working accordingly for me I have the HS100 plug and I get the following error ā€œgetDriverName is not definedā€ how can I resolve/fix this?

@Jorgen_Wajer Already tried the test version with a possible fix, as published very recently in this topic?

1 Like