[APP][Pro] Systemair

V. 1.4.4 with support for Systemair IAM Modbus. The cloud version is no longer supported.

The Modbus - version has now the same functionality as the cloud version.

2 Likes

Fantastic quick fix. Works Great. Any News on gjetting the power consumption estimater correctly? Ref my post above :pray::relaxed:.
Thank you for your Great work.

Hi. I have troubles when i try to connect with iam’s ip. It’s on net, i find it in router. Your app in homey does not update. Any help?

Hi, Have you set your IAM to “Modbus” - mode ?

I just followed your modbus instructions. It works very well! IÂŽm so happy! Thanks!

Sorry: You Asker me a long time ago - I didn’t answer:

I regulate the temperature in systemair from the extract air temperature.
In your App the intake temperature is the value shown.

Possible to fix this? Unless the thermostat will always be ON (heating) in my case.

Extract air normally 24C
Intake 14C

1 Like

Will add something in settings to support this.

Is there any chance that you can add an action for ’Initiating Coocker hood mode’?

@balmli have you had any chance of looking in to add an action for ’Initiating Coocker hood mode’?

yes, but don’t think that is supported.

Are we reading the same document, SAVE_MODBUS_VARIABLE_LIST_20210301_REV36.PDF (systemair.com)?

It looks that your right, that it’s only possible to change to Cooker hood mode via a physical Digital Input.

Thanks for finding this :slight_smile:

Hi @balmli .

Ref: 845cd1ff-5e27-4730-8669-87a1308f32e8

Thanks for some awsome apps.

I have been using the IAM to initiere fireplacemode, partimode etc on systemair. It has been working perfectly for a while. But i recently found out it’s not initiating any systemair actions anymore.

When testing the «then clause» i got the following error message: «unexpected server response :200»

Any advise?

Are you using the modbus-version?

Hi. Thanks for Swift response.

I’m not sure. How can i tell? It looks like the same, but the installed device is named IAM cloud and not IAM modbus as show on the app site.

Best regards

| balmli
September 16 |

• | - |

1 Like

Thanks for tiur hint. I searched a bit around and found that cloud modus is not suported anymore.

I changed to modbus modus and reinstalled the app. Voilaa it worked!

Thanks! Alfred

| balmli
September 16 |

• | - |

1 Like

I have the Flexit CL4 ventilation, and would like to control the ventilation as your App for Systemair does. Would that be possible? Probably needs a own Flexit App version?

And may the Systemair Modbus device works on Flexit too?

1 Like

This app works only with ventilation systems that are compatible with the Systemair IAM module, in modbus - mode.

Not for Flexit or other configurations.

Hi.

Will the system air app work when the iam is configured to be in modbus mode?

I would like to make some automation, but I like the app for other things.

No

Hi,
There seems to be an issue with the outdoortemp when it’s below 0°C.
It shows from 6549 to 6553 °C when the outdoor temp is aprox. - 8 to -0.1°C
Is it a known problem?