1 Like

No problems here with last update

1 Like

Diagnostic report: d63d93d8-0ae9-40b2-87c9-8829288aaa38

1 Like

Last update is still working

1 Like

@Marcc I’ll look into it today :slight_smile:

It’s still not working, but i changed the port on the login screen from the suggested 5001 to 9900 and now it’s asking for the 2fa code, so there is progress.
However when i enter the 2fa code it still refuses to login, so still not completely there.

@Marcc alright good to know. Can you send a new report for that?

Ok, everything is working again but the only thing i’ve done is keep trying. When it finally accepted my 2fa code it sort of worked. The camera’s worked but without a snapshot. In the end i rebooted Homey and now everything works like before.

So it might be a homey problem (maybe specifically my homey)
diagnostics report: 6d7b032f-0bf3-45f1-83b9-51a0d28c517d

@Marcc i do see the errors and it seems like there was a issue from Homey to your NAS over the local network.
I experienced something similar with other apps. Somehow it glitches in the network

Good that it works now! Sorry for the inconvenience. I hoped the app transfer was a bit smoother :wink:

I would like to send multiple snapshots taken 1 second after each other to an email-adress,
Is that possible or can someone make that possible ?

Thanks in advance, Dj.

Hey @Dj_Kolk
This would be easier with advanced flows.

But the flow which you have right now will trigger all the cards at the same time.
So what you want to to do :

• Take snapshot
  • Send email
  • Take snapshot (after 1 sec)
  • Send email (after 2 sec)
  • Take snapshot (after 3 sec)
  • Send email (after 4 sec)
  • Take snapshot (after 5 sec)
  • Send email (after 6 sec)
  • Take snapshot (after 7 sec)
  • Send email (after 8 sec)

Hello Martijn, Thnx for the quick responce,

In your example i would receive 5 emails, i’d rather receive 1 mail containing 5 images.
I can make advanced flows, are 5 images in 1 mail possible with an advanced flow and how ?

Thnx Dj.

1 Like

@Dj_Kolk that would be a request for the email app you’re using. Because it only can handle 1 image tag at a time.

Thnx Marijn,

Happy Holidays, Dj.

You too! :christmas_tree:

hee @martijnpoppen
Thanks for the app.

i try to add mij surveillance station but i get the following notification, what am i doing wrong?

Greets

Hey @Rickert1993
Not sure. can you send a diagnostic report?

You can do that via the mobile homey app:

More - Apps - Synology surveillance Station 2 - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

hold on!! I think it works, ik fill in the ip adres of the NAS.

1 Like

Yeah that what I was thinking. :stuck_out_tongue:

So does it work?

App lost connection after 2 days. Cant repair because it times out or not repsonds, neither on my own domain or on quickconnect.

Tried restarting the app. Same result.