[APP][Pro] Sun Events (Update SDK3)

Interesting screenshot. Until a few hours ago I had version 2.1.2 installed, and the settings page looked similar:

After updating to v1.4.9, the setting for Noon Warmth and Sunset Warmth are gone:

Changing the values of the other parameter and restarting the app didn’t solved this issue.
Any suggestions?

Version 2 is a complete rewrite according the latest homey guidelines. I am still testing this and they are not 100 % compatible (yet).

1 Like

Hi why not showing tag data sun events app? How can fix this?

Sun event app 1.4.8. I use HP2023 I should upgrade 2…version? How can do that?

I have the same even with version 2.1.3

For any app, there’s 2 ways to install it.

At the app store page:
Hit “Changelog”
Hit the orange button ‘Test’

Now you can install the testversion v2.1.3

The 2nd way to do it:
Just add /test to the app store URL, like, https://homey.app/en-nl/app/com.cyclone-software.sunevents/Sun-Events/test

Now you can install the testversion (if available)

I know how can install test wersion thx, but I ask why not showing tag info sun events app, and 2. version is fix this issue? And one more 2. version is test version all released or not ?

bad news thanks

Hello,

Just added the App & I got this error code:

Device Unavailable

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘12’)

Tried to uninstall the App, reboot Homey Pro (last version) & reinstall the App (last version), same problem.

Please install the test version.

Heyhey Marcel, am I right that there is no “Night end” event in the test version?

Guess I’m switching to this then.

By the way, do we know when the test version goes official?

Hi,

That’s depended on your location and summertime.

If enough people test it, I will put it live. Want to be certain that everything works well as it is a complete rewrite.

That’s depended on your location and summertime.
Yeah forgot that detail. It was 14.09 in the Netherlands

Anyway i switched over, happy to test.