[APP][Pro] Solar Panels - Let the sun power your home

It is being worked on from what I understand from Github…

1 Like

Good days everyone.

I finally had solar panels installed with an Enphase management (IQ7 and Enphase Metered Gateway).

I now want to recover datas to use in Homey (I have a Homey Pro purchased in 2020).

I tried to install the Solar Panels application ( Solar Panels Appli pour Homey | Homey) by @Diederik but if I use the Enphase enlighten module I am asked for a user id and a KEY API and I can’t find the key api. The dev website have signup desactivated (maybe coz of API V4 coming in january) and i don’t know if Diederick will support it.

If i use the Enphase Envoy module, i have an error message (signed certificat error)

Could any Enphase user help me? :slight_smile:

@Dites33
There is an API key in the Android Enphase app.
Open the Enphase app, Menu, Account, My accescontrol, and all the way down.
There is an API. I hope it is the one u need.

Thanks but it seems to be the USER ID and not the API ID :frowning:

I was finally able to add pair my Solis inverter with Homey. But… I’m not sure what it registers, but it’s not my solar yield. It usually starts around 5 AM, and displays a value you would expect if you had maybe 5 or 10 times the panels I have. During the day it sometimes displays values that could be correct, but then again in the evening it keeps counting when the sun is long gone. At night it goes to 0 though, so it seems to me it’s counting something. I just with I knew what.

Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know what to do about it? What’s odd to me is that the numbers aren’t just too high, but that it keeps counting solar energy when there’s not even sun.

How did you connect the Solis to the Solar Panels app? Is it through the Solis Cloud or some other cloud?

I have also Solis inverter and I have also some “ghost” production reported to Solis Cloud. As far as I know the inverter measures only the current and voltage and calculates the power from that and it always assumes the current flow direction is that way that the equipment is producing.

When there is some light but not enought to produce, the inverter wakes up and consumes some energy, this is shown in my case about 20W. The inverter shows this as production but it is actually consumption.

But if there is some major production differents then this might not be your case.

It seems the connection issue to Growatt was fixed this morning at around 10.00.

Good to hear, we pushed the update this morning.

Could you test Growatt with the new version of the app? You can install it through Zonnepanelen | Homey. Let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

Please use Zonnepanelen | Homey, should be easier. I recommend using Envoy. Let me know if it works for you.

I am aware now - will put it on my list. App should keep working until January 18, will push an update before that.

Actually, I believe it was the update that fixed it.

@Diederik is there any possibility to add the zonneplan one omvormen like they have in home assistant?

Would realy like it!

The growatt issue is fixed for me. Can finally login again :slightly_smiling_face:

Ho @Diederik

The app is working now, no more https error but all datas remain empty.

Any delay before having them ?

Hi,

Since the update, SolarEdge no longer works for me. Get the following error.

Or is it a fault on Solar Edge side and do I have to wait a while :slight_smile:

@Sjoerd1 Hey! That’s a fault in the update. Should be fixed after updating to 5.1.1.

@Dites33 Please also update to 5.1.1 and check whether it works, if not, we’ll have to troubleshoot further. Maybe you have a different Envoy version with a different API? Can you tell me what kind of hardware you’re using?

2 Likes

Let’s try now :slight_smile:

This Time not working anymore

Enphase Envoy S Metered EU
Firmware D7.0.88

Seems like some things changed with firmware 7.

Tracking the issue at Error after adding envoy · Issue #215 · DiedB/Homey-SolarPanels · GitHub

1 Like

Thnx for the fast respons @Diederik. Works again! :smiley: