[APP][Pro] Send SMS

Great, thanks for the idea! I’ll check those out! :slight_smile:

I will have a look at it

1 Like

I checked Pulse SMS. Nice platform. But the architecture is completely different from all other SMS services. In fact Pulse SMS is not an SMS service itself. It just enables multiple devices to route SMS to/from your phone.

Anyhow, it would need a completely seperate Homey app to be able to support that. I’m not planning to do that, sorry.

Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

1 Like

Hi, I cannot get 46elks to work. I get “Error 401 API access requires Basic HTTP authentication”

Sent an diagnostic report for 46elks.
f89cfa5a-2c35-4c70-abd9-494c31b3101f
“Error 401 API access requires Basic HTTP authentication”

1 Like

46elks probably changed their api. I need to check this, but is not on my priority list right now. So don’t hold your breath… :slight_smile:

Maybe noob comment, but what is taking the 2.3 version so long to be official?

I had problems with Bulksms now (december) when testing.
Looking in “homey app store” it seemed like I had the latest version.

When I found this thread I realized this problem had been solved (?) back in May.
I updated to 2.3 and the sms sends lika a charm now!

So huge thanks for a really great app and for fixing after demand bulksms!
If anything I would wish for a great update like that to be automatcially updated more quickly.

Thanks again!

Hi Tony. Thx for letting me know. Somehow the app v2.3.0 needed another push to get it certified by Athom. I just did, so I hope Athom will approve it within a few days.

1 Like

And many thanks for your kind donation. Much appreciated!

Works perfect with MessageBird. I will do donation too. Best wishes!

Hi Peter. Thx for the feedback and the donation! :beers:

Hello,
when I set the app for the Free Mobile operator, there is the API ID field which is disabled. So unable to fill in the API key and I get the 403 error.
How can I correct this problem?
thank you

You can use the password field for that.

Ah yes, I insisted on inserting the key in the API ID field.
thank you

1 Like

Is there any tutorial avaialble?

A tutorial to do what?

sorry… was my lazy lockdown mind… figured it out with the api key. messagebird is working. now seraching for a free sms service or a “gateway” troug my phone?

I have troubles to fill in my password en username. Looks I need to open my account within the app (messagebird) so I do and then I am stuck. After closing website messagebird I need to go back to the app but I can not fill the fields username and password . What am I doing wrong?

I found it :slight_smile: seems to work now. Can I sent sms to multiple recipients? Without creating new cards?

1 Like