[APP][Pro] Secure / Horstmann app

Hi @HankIV,

I just noticed that the Horstmann App supports the heating products only. What about the switches SSP301 and SSP302? Are there any plans to add these devices to the app as well?

Hi @chiroptera !
I don’t own any of those devices but I could give it a try to implement them. Do you have any of those to be able to test it?

Yes - I own three SSP302 for measuring the power consumption of fridge and dish washer - this is why I am asking for adding these units to the Horstmann App. The devices are a little bit bulky, but are working great for two years already. I am going to move all my devices from competitor homee to Homey soon and I would like to be prepared to have the change as smooth as possible.

@chiroptera, I added support for SSP 302, could you please try the test version here Secure Meters | Homey and let me know how it works?

Great! This is why I had decided to buy Homey, but unfortunately I will receive the device end of next week earliest. I will let you know how it works as soon as I have a chance to test it.

@HankIV Thanks for your time you have already invested, but unfortunatly Homey is not available to buy at the moment - I have canceled my order and decided not to change to Homey … for the moment.

Hi all,
I installed Secure SRT 323 and my Homey see it correctly.
When I change the temperature on device, the homey app see the value that I set on SRT. Viceversa does not work: the temperature in SRT remain unchanged.
has anyone had the same problem?

Hi @Gilberto_Pertile!
Sorry for the late reply!

Since the SRT is a battery device, it only wakes up every now and then to get updated. The default setting is 1800 seconds (30 minutes), so if you change the app and wait for about half an hour you should see the SRT update.

You can change the setting (but risk draining the batteries) by clicking the cog wheel in the top right corner of the device in the Homey app. Then select Advanced settings, and under Wake up interval change Intervall to something else.