[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Thanks!
I have an another problem for the second time now (after the first I had to reset everything and start over again) and I could not find any solution in here:

• my map is missing, not seeing anything on it after some cleaning…
    I tried to sign out and in again, tried to clear cache, tried to restore the backup map but always get the “failed to retrive maps” message, and on “manage maps” option I got the same massage.
    Anybody had same issues ever?

It happens sometimes. I do not know why but my guess the problem is on Xiaomi server side.

ohh, so thats unluky :smiley:
what are the experiment about this: I have to wait until it will came back or I have to reset everything again?

Rooms are stored on the Xiaomi servers. The app receives the numbers every polling interval (2 minutes), but only triggers when it sees a difference in room numbers.

Cleaning certain rooms should still work the same. Homey does not hold any rooms.

The map in your Xiaomi app you mean?

yes, the map in mobile app, mi home

I know that homey can trigger rooms without map, but I am just the begining to programming it on homey and easier to start in the mi home app on mobile right now…
(for example I do not how to send it to more rooms, not just one, but not to all :slight_smile: that is a common use of our cleaning)

The Xiaomi mobile-app and the Roborock mobile-app use different tokens (don’t aks me why). The vacuum cleaner can just work with 1 token at a time. As soon as you switch from mobile-app, a new token is generated and the other mobile-app doesn’t work anymore… Problem is that you cannot extract the token from the Roborock mobile-app - the extraction-trick only works on the Xiaomi mobile-app. I also would like to use the Roborock mobile-app (much cleaner look), but its not possible in combination with the Homey-app.

1 Like

I am in the US and use the Roborock App. I don’t see how I can get the token.

Thanks,

Rex

Searched and experimented with it also. I don’t thinks it’s possible. So you can use the Xiaomi app only. Extracting the token from the Xiaomi app is relative easy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pa7sesTzY). See my post from 11 feb.

Hello, I’m having problem with the Roborock app in my HP23. It’s written on the Roborock Device “App Unavailable”.
I have a S7 and it works fine on the Xiaomi App so the vacuum cleaner is online.

I can’t find a repair button or anything, do I have to add the device one more time?

Yes.
See earlier in this thread.

Okay, the map came back, and everything working fine, thanks Justin! :slight_smile:
Almost everything:
I have a Q-Revo and if I use the flow card “set mode to X with fan speed Y and mop intensity Y” and set the vacuum only with fan speed MAX (that is the max of the options) the vacuum robot will set itself to mop only :joy:
Is that can be a bug or I am just missunderstand something?
If I choose the “turbo” mode, that is good and working, but the isn’t the max power/speed, because on the xiaomi mobile app there is a “max+” setting above the “turbo”.

I have the same problem. Roborock S8 Pro Ultra.

Where is this polling interval set? I haven’t seen it anywhere.

Hello, I don’t have a card for using the S8 Pro Ultra, is it normal or did I do something wrong? Thank you in advance. Best regards.

Is the sourcecode for this app available on Github? Maybe I missed it.

It is possible to do use the Roborock App but sadly not with Homey. But if you peak at the Home Assistant integrations you’ll see that a developer managed to get it working.

This has recently already been answered in the posts above……

Yes i’ve experienced the same thing on my S7. I will try to solve this asap.

Already regustered homey-roborock.info. I’ll try to built some manuals and known issues on short notice.

1 Like

If you refer to this one [APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners - #700 by Justin then sure. But as I understand this, it’s also a choice of simplicity over a more difficult setup process for the end user. It’s all fair. I would just prefer the latter and keep Roborock app :slight_smile:
Thanks for the time you’re putting into your app for Homey. It’s truely awesome.