[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Hi All
How can I use the app to clean a room multiple times? I tried setting room to 20, 20 (20 is my living room) but it still only cleans the room once.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Update (21/01) I have done nothing else than try add my Q-Revo again and now its working :smile: even the maps are saved and everything is working as expected.

@Oyvind_Lilleberg @Jan_Wijnja
This worked for me, 5 minutes of work:

A workaround is to use zone cleaning.

Can you elaborate on that please?

How would I use zones to clean a specific room 2 times?

First you have to find the coordinates for the room, as described in first post of this thread. Then you use the zone card where you can specify number of cleanings.

If you have android mobile there is an app, FloleVac, which is able to pick the coordinates from a marked zone on the map. When you long press the Cleanup in FloleVac the coordinates are copied to clipboard.

Thanks for the explanation. Not sure if the zone cleaning Takes no go zones into account.

Perhaps itā€™s better to try to think of an advanced flow that can clean the same room again when the robot report cleaning done.

No go is always no go.
Your work around is also a solution. But you will not have 90 degree change of direction for second cleaning.

if you use this sulution it was super easy.
Link your roborock with ME Home app (xiami)
Youtube link look in the video from 6:30

and this Tolken extractor from app: LINK to token_extractor.exe

2 Likes

hello, did the newest update of the app break compatibility. The app does t seam to work anymore with my new homey pro

I had to add my q revo again since the update made the previously added device unavailable.

With the new device added, everything is working again. But the update did break existing device installs as it seems.

Same, had to re-add (is that a word?) my S5 max.

Same here with my S6 Max

As mentioned in the recent posts above from the testers; the new release requires a re-add of the device in order to make it work. There is a post somewere above that explains how to fix your flows with ease.

Itā€™s all about making choicesā€¦ I wanted to wait with the release until the webpage roborock-homey.info was finished in order to provide more information about the new app re-write and errors such as re-adding devices, but my inbox received 2-3 e-mails per day asking about the new S7, S8 and Q series. Iā€™ve choosen to release this version in order to help these people out.

The re-add is a one-time thingy. Donā€™t worry.

5 Likes

Hello!
I startet to use the xiaomi app on my mobile and after (I didā€™n read these posts before) added to homey pro by xiaomi app, and until some days this is working. Am I have to worried about that later and add the vacuum cleaner by roborock homey app instead of xiaomi?
thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the clarification.
I also had to reconnect my S6 but it took me while to get the token because I have, as always, issues with the different Mi Home, Xiaomi, Roborock app and Xiaomi Home and what is what.
When I finally got the token the connection works and I can activate it from homey. But I can not get the room numbers back. I donā€™t get any from the when-card ā€œRooms have changedā€ as I have done before. Can this be due to the new update perhaps?

I think you need to name your rooms to be able to use room numbers. Room numbers are 16, 17, 18ā€¦ Numbering restart from 16 for every floor.

1 Like

For now there is no Homey app supporting mobile Roborock app, just Xiaomi Home.

Yes I have had this working for along time, and room did start from 16 and up. I just got the room number after the reconnection and they are still 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21, but when I try to clean one of the room, its starts but no room is lighten up in the app. Earlier I tried to just tested some numbers, did found some rooms but that does not work anymore. I will keep trying but there is something funky here :slight_smile: