[APP][Pro] Remotec Technology App (v2.4.3)

Hi,

Many thanks for the App. I have a XZT-120 and it’s working perfectly controlling my Daikin aircon here in Australia via Homey Pro.

However when I link it to Alexa it gets stuck on ‘waiting for homey’ in the Alexa app. The voice command says it has complied but no IR signal is sent. I’m finding the same problem trying to get Siri to work with it via Homekitty. No IR signal is being sent.

I’ve reinstalled everything and tried to find a reason but I’m coming up short. Any idea what might be happening and how I might be able to get the voice activation working?

Thanks,

Joel

Hey guys,
is the ZXT-800 already in development?
Maybe I can help here and get the device running?
Greetings Jan

I’m using the remote app for the ZXT-600 and I need information whether the AC equipment via ZXT-600 is ON or OFF. Is there any way to have this information?
Thanks

Hi, I’m using ZXT-600. There is no trigger for changing state On/Off, but you can try this:

Translating to english will be:

• When target temperature changed
  • And Thermostat mode is exactly Off
  • Then…

It this will not work, you can try checking state of “Thermostat mode” in interval, but thats not the best option.

Hi Dawid,
I will try to implement what I want using this idea.
What I really wanted to implement was something like:

• When the status changes to on
  • and the window is open
  • Set status to off
    This is to force the AC to turn off even when it is turned on by its remote control.
    Is there any way to implement a flow like this?
    Thank you very much,

One obvious thing which comes to my mind is use of Plug with power meter if your A/C is connected to power outlet. This will allow you to use original remote controller. Only this way you can know whether A/C is On or Off, because IR remote controller will not send this information to ZXT-600, so there will be still “Off” state on ZXT-600.

I suggest you to not use original remote controller. I’m using Fibaro Keyfob and Aeotec NanoMote Quad to turn On/Off A/C.

Also I have a flow which turn On A/C when I close all windows, and temperature is higher than 26.5°C and turn Off when any windows opens.

I understood your ideas.
I will try to follow them to solve my problem.
Thank you very much Dawid