[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

That is not from the Frient device. I need the capabilities from the frient app.

Did you read this?: [APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year - #1109 by Gruijter

Yes i did read that.
I think i have misinterpreted it.
If i set it to Lineair then it is calculated for the whole year.
3240kWh / 365 x 10 (days) = 88,767
23.73 / 88,767 = 26,7%.
Correct?

First i thought it should something like this.
3240kWh a year. Til today 23,73kWh
So that is 0,007% of the total.

Yes

Hi,

Thanks for this app and the contius good improvements @Gruijter! :slight_smile:

Would love to also have the current average kwh price also.
Want to see both current moth maybe prev moth and current year.

Easy calculation to by myself but nice to have in the PBH card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Albin. Nice idea. Can you post it in the feature request thread?: [APP][Pro] Power by the Hour [Feature Requests]

Yes, of course.

v5.1.4 was just released as stable

• fixed summarizer in polling mode being unavailable

@Gruijter: I suspect some flow cards were not triggered last night.

It concerns the flow cards: 'the price is one of the (number) lowest in the (number) hours for (number) hours. The flow is normally triggered by: The price has changed.

Could it be that something didn’t work last night?

i see something strange in the power for today… i hope its not true these value

9533 kWh on this day!? Okay, let’s take out a loan… :joy:

Joking aside. You are not actually providing any information. How should @Gruijter search for a possible bug in his app?

Is it a virtual device, or a real one?
If it’s a virtual device, have you changed the flow or variables?
Is W used as source, or kWh?
Have you ever checked in Insights which values the device displays (not the PBTH device!)?
What app version do you have installed?

Even with all the information, I probably won’t be able to help you, but Robin almost certainly will.

1 Like

It is a power summari of a Home wizard p1 meter.
But have seen that the home wizard p1 meter has also that strange value of usage…

I can’t seem to come up with a smart flow to hit the exact right moment to start a three hour dishwasher session around the deepest dip in the hourly prices. Or a six hour ev charging session right in the middle between the fall and rise of the graph…Has someone been able to solve this in a satisfactory manner? I’ve tried to use this card:

…but somehow this doesn’t trigger consistently at the moment I would be expecting. I’ve searched this topic but couldn’t find the exact answer. Someone who could put me on the right track?

@Ysald_Zuidema what version op PBTH version are u using?
I use a HW P1 meter and I don’t have these strange readings.
I am using at the moment 5.1.3 (not the latest version)

Power price …. Suddenly extreme high

Same here, using HomeWizard P1 meter, suddenly today ( last hour actually) my electricity use jumped and became 1152.54 kWh for the day. Haven’t changed anything. Couple of days ago I noticed that several PBTH devices updated themselves. Had to re-add the gas aggregator, but not the electricity one.

Looking at advanced settings, the meter values seem okay and work out to 15 kWh for the day. But the calculation is off.

There is no way to make the aggregator re-calculate based on meter values, right? Would be a bummer if this messes up the statistics for the week/month/year.

Okay, it seems that the HomeWizard app is off, its meter totals don’t add up. Suddenly there’s 1135 kWh extra. If I add T1 and T2, then subtract the power sold to the grid, I get to 13654 kWh as the current ‘total’. However, the HW app on Homey reports 14789 as the total. The difference is exactly the T2 ‘teruglevering’ amount, it’s not subtracted from the total.

https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-homewizard/19267/754?u=mike1233

Thanks! Updating HomeWizard app to 3.1.0 (experimental) solved the problem. The meter returned to the proper total and now I have a massive negative balance for the day. Oh well, it’ll even itself out and luckily my dynamic pricing starts tomorrow so this correction is all done at the same price level.

I’m getting the feeling that some cards that should only be listed as ‘conditions’ are offered as ‘triggers’.

I noticed that when I put a card like ‘price in the next hour is one of the X lowest’ as a trigger, the ‘play’ button for the flow would not become grey. That’s strange; it normally greys out when a flow is triggered by an event.

So I now put ‘price has changed’ as a trigger, and then put ‘price in the next hour is one of the X lowest’ as a condition, and then it seems to work as expected.

1 Like