[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour [Feature Requests]

Thanks, the Power consumption for the previous day looks fine!

1 Like

Since a few days after te last update I have lost the daily consumption as a number in the tiles on the overall scheme. Now a total number of the meter is presented. How can I restore the daily number in the tile?

For each device go to advanced device settings and select the status indicator you want.

Hallo Robin, It is confusing using the computer and the mobile device. On the computer I cannot find these settings. On de phone the settings of the tiles are to be found under settings and than the status indicator, not the advanced settings. Thanks, Harrr

PS is it correct that I have lost my settings after and due to your last update?

1 Like

Please add support of the Qubino 3-Phase SmartMeter, because I would like to use this in PBTH without going through the workaround of a virtual device and additional flows and without using the wattage option as it is more inaccurate.

3 Likes

feature request: Create option for summarizer to wait for meter update before new hour is handled. Especially for gas meters this makes sense.

Feature request: implement daily max. usage gas and electricity table for NL ‘prijsplafond’ 2023

1 Like

Qubino 3-phase should now be supported in v5.0.1
Can you pls test and let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for adding it! :+1:t3:

I added it yesterday and it seems to work. However, I will watch it for a few more days and give feedback.

1 Like

NL prijsplafond is now implemented! But I made the year budget user settable, so also outside of NL it can be made useful!

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter,

I found small differences between my “old” virtual device (Qubino SmartMeter with flows) and the newly integrated Qubino SmartMeter.
The values of the newly integrated Qubino SmartMeter, e.g. kWh this hour, kWh this day, are reset to 0 kWh with a delay of up to 20 minutes (please have a look at the screenshots).
I can’t imagine that it’s related to the newly integrated Qubino SmartMeters, but to the app itself.
Is this the way it is supposed to be?

kWh this Day

(Insights 6 h view)

kWh last Hour

(Insights 1 h view)

(Insights 6 h view)

You found a bug. I need to fix the hourly polling for the new Qubino driver. Will be fixed in the next version I expect.

1 Like

Fixed in v5.0.3. @DirkG can you please test and let me know?

@Gruijter, there is still a delay of 5 minutes. However, I did not re-add the Qubino SmartMeter as a new PBTH device. Does it need to be added again?

Ah, this might be caused by another new feature I just added. Go to the advanced device settings in PBTH and set the hourly poll delay to 0. That should make sure a poll immediately takes place at every whole hour. Otherwise it would first wait max. 5 minutes to see if a new value comes in without polling. And judging by your graph your qubino is not updating itself that often.

Maybe restrict the user upload to 12 month’s? You can spread those 12 month’s to 365 days for internal use.

1 Like

Please add support for meter_power.* sub-capabilities?

This is solved by entering 0 instead of 5 at the parameter Delay hourly poll (minutes). :+1:t3:

But I found out, that all capabilities kWh this day/month/year are reset every hour:

kWh this day: is reset to 0 kWh

kWh this month: is reset to the value at the beginning of the day

kWh this year: is reset to the value at the beginning of the day

And this is the graph of the Qubino 3-Phase SmartMeter:

App version v5.0.3

that is only for your Qubino? Or also for other energy devices? And does it only happen when you enter a poll delay of 5 minutes, and not when using 0?

Don’t know, because my other PBTH devices are all virtual devices. I have added a new “normal” energy PBTH device and will check it.

The hourly poll delay for the Qubino SmartMeter is set to 0 minutes actually.

Update

Hi @Gruijter,
I see a really strange behavior at the new energy PBTH device (refrigerator):

(kWh this Day - 6 h view)

(kWh this Month - 24 h view)

(Advanced setting of the energy PBTH device (refrigerator))