[APP][Pro] Piggy Bank

New version 0.20.7 out for testing

PLEASE READ and give feedback where requested.

It has been a while, but this new version turned out to be a real pain to debug and verify although I thought it would be smooth as butter. Nevertheless, it seems like I finally got it in a working state so here are the news:

• Major predictability improvements
    • What does this mean?
      There are two factors here that are equally important

• Added support for using the meter readings as input to the energy estimation
      Previously the app has only predicted the energy usage from the reported power. Now it will also let you input the meter reading. This is important because if the power was not reported for a while then a delayed meter reading will correct the inaccuracies in the estimated energy usage. Now, for the tricky part. Different meter readers report the meter reading at different intervals and some reset the value from time to time to give you daily consumption for example. Power and Meter readings may also come at different times and with different precision. The app will support all this different behaviour, but for best result the meter reader that report at highest granularity should be used - and it must have sufficient precision to be relevant.
      I have selected some defaults for the following meter readers and think they should be ok:

• Eva meter reader (confirmed)
      • Tibber pulse (confirmed)
      • Homewizzard P1 (confirmed)
      • MQTT device (please somebody confirm that the app still work) :point_left: :exclamation:
      • Easee equalizer (please somebody confirm that the app still work) :point_left: :exclamation:

For those using flow inputs they can set up a flow to input the meter reading if they want to improve reliability, but it is not required. (nevertheless, if you have an unsupported reader please report it so I can add support for it anyway)

• Handling of Unreliable meter readers
      If the meter reader does not report any power for a long time due to a bad connection with Homey or whatever other reasons then the app now have a built in feature that will make sure you do not cross your power limit even when no signal is received. This an important feature because a rare incident would easily have messed up your power budget for the whole month before. The new feature works by letting you specify a maximum amount of time that the app will cut the power consumption in case no power is reported. Then, if the incident occurs the app will start by turning off all devices, but only as long as you let it. This will ensure that you still have power even though the app is clueless about the actual usage and tries to limit the power. The threshold has been set to 50% by default, you may need to change it if your meter reader is unreliable.