[APP][Pro] Philips TV Testing

Great
Maybe in the near future this app is unnecessary because your android tv app ?

I will try to support both apps because the Jointspace API provides more features than the Android Remote API.

But for people having pairing issues with the Philips TV app this might be a (temporary) solution. I am still looking into the pairing issues and have an idea of how to better debug the problem.

Alright you are great!

Hopefully I can start flows in the future with open apps and when shield is playing something turn light off or something can you implementatie something like that ?

@lucasvdh with both test and not test version tv state is not updating in homey ?

Any update @lucasvdh? If not I revert back to the released version as the experimental version’s fact that buttons are not controlled properly gives strange behaviour to flows.

I’ve been a bit under the weather last week, should be able to make some time this week.

1 Like

Hoi Lucas,

I installed the app, in the start of seems to work fine. At the moment it looks like the status of the tv will not update in the app, so if I want to use a trigger: if the tv turns on my flow is not responding. Is this happening because it is a test version or am I doing something wrong?
Great how you build this app, Thanks a lot for that!

I have found a workaround, I usedthe smart presence app. When the device TV comes home I use this as a trigger to pause the Sonos and turn on the Ambilight after 19.00 hour. It seems to work at the moment.

Greet Kevin

Any update @lucasvdh?

1 Like

Hey guys , do you think its possible to have URL like Philips Remote App red power button acts?

I need full url like http://ip:1925/blablabla/powerswitch

or at least two commands PowerON powerOFF.

After i will add these URLs to SIRI commands.
TIA!

My 1925/1926 are okay
{“notifyChange”:“http”,“menulanguage”:“English”,“name”:“50PUS8507/62”,“country”:“Turkey”,“serialnumber_encrypted”:“Z7emSkZMaxLNru3dNPBzZNcPeLVvKkTADcBhBJ+Lrzo=\n”,“softwareversion_encrypted”:“m9OOn/xqql9HQluIIWmwQoUumQ3Q4+laAOYqBcQU6i5QpLvcgv4y7FBM8FuYgWKS\n”,“model_encrypted”:“sybrdGabx56D59JpUlSzwRqVKVhC7TKyu/CcMaxN1H4=\n”,“deviceid_encrypted”:“QyI7OxaYC1BQjwF2aFs+vrmBzylNg4nt/fBkKxyH1JA=\n”,“nettvversion”:“10.0.0”,“epgsource”:“no_epg”,“api_version”:{“Major”:6,“Minor”:1,“Patch”:0},“featuring”:{“jsonfeatures”:{“editfavorites”:[“TVChannels”,“SatChannels”],“recordings”:[“List”,“Schedule”,“Manage”],“ambilight”:[“LoungeLight”,“Hue”,“Ambilight”,“HueStreaming”],“menuitems”:[“Setup_Menu”],“textentry”:[“not_available”],“applications”:[“TV_Apps”,“TV_Games”,“TV_Settings”],“pointer”:[“not_available”],“inputkey”:[“key”],“activities”:[“intent”],“channels”:[“preset_string”],“mappings”:[“server_mapping”],“aurora”:[“available”]},“systemfeatures”:{“tvtype”:“consumer”,“content”:[“dmr”,“pvr”],“tvsearch”:“intent”,“pairing_type”:“digest_auth_pairing”,“secured_transport”:“true”,“companion_screen”:“true”}},“os_type”:“MSAF_2019_P”}

Hello @lucasvdh, since yesterday my TVs stopped showing the correct status (on/off). I can see there was an update on the Homey.app website, but nothing in the changelog. Could you please help out? Thank you in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Here the same

Hi everyone, I thought I had resolved the refresh issue and that’s why I released this latest version that supports the new HP23.

I’m currently in the middle of a big home renovation so don’t have a lot of free time. I welcome anyone with programming skills who wants to help out and have a look at the issue. I’ll try and have a look at this myself but can’t give any promises on when that will be. Thank you for your understanding.

@lucasvdh Of course, that’s understandable :slightly_smiling_face:
In the meantime, would it be too much hassle to rollback to the previous version?

latest version indeed gives problems. “The device is not available” according to Homey. What is worse, all the flows with an Philips TV card is disabled. Reinstalled latest driver, but doesn’t help. It is indeed a pitty that we are so much reliant on volunteers free time, but this one is way better than the original one (kudos to Lucas). I almost feel the need to pick up my ages old developer skills … Rolling back would help for now, indeed.

1 Like

Also TV not available anymore; after pairing it again I’m getting a new device but it’s immediatly “not avaible”

could you please rollback? App does not work anymore a.t.m.

I had to reinstall my homey nd i try to reinstall this app but i cannot add any TV’s

How do you do this?
After installing the app and add a device it start scanning and scanning and scanning, this goed on and on but it never finds anything…
How can i manually add a device?

I also have no idea why it does not find my TV, with my old Homey i used this app for a long time, but now i cannot find even the TV.

Tried to add my tv;

50PUS8507/12

But no luck. Auto discover does not work. Adding it manually gives back an error. The app does give a different response to a wrong op vs the right ip of the TV.
The right IP says; unexpected error.

I’ve added some screenshots, hopefully someone is able to help me :-).

I am working on a refactor of the pairing process.

3 Likes