[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Somehow the problem seems to have resolved itself!
I have no clue what could have changed.
But i’m glad everything works again! :grinning:

See? Just drop a line at the forum and problems disappear. :beers:

Thanx! :laughing:

Well, having the same problems…API related?

Then let’s continue that discussion in the right topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, this topic is about the ZigBee implementation (no bridge).

1 Like

I have two Hue bridges and a lot of Hue devices connected to Homey including an outdoor motion sensor. It’s always been working flawlessly. It’s been a long time since I added any new Hue device, but just bought an additional outdoor motion sensor. It is added to one of the bridges just fine, but I cannot add to/include in Homey?
I then tried to connect directly to Homey using this app (without the bridge). But was only able to connect the device as a ‘generic zigbee’, although it seems like the outdoor motion sensor is supported in the app. Any advice is highly appreciated.

I am running the latest firmware and app.

Philips have released new outdoor sensor with new ID (SML004). The apps “Hue by Athom” and “Hue without bridge” have not been updated yet with this ID so they can’t recognize the device. I have the same issue.

3 Likes

Ah. Ok. So, just have to wait for the apps to be updated. Do you know, if the sensor has been improved in any way?

I don’t know. Sorry.

@johan_bendz Do you have any thoughts when the new outdoor sensor should be implemented to the app?

No hurry, just AssKing :wink:

I have added the code to the app so next release will have support for it, but… since I don’t have the unit you all will have to test it and report back how it works :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lovely to hear. I have just bought it today and that is the SML004 type, so I am happy to hear that there is an update on its way. I will be happy to return with a respons have et works. Thanks!

Nice! When are you ready to release it?

Hi. Will the Philips Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip be added so it can work with homey pro?

Hi all, new test version out.
Added a few new devices and new versions for a bunch of already supported devices.

Zigbee driver is now also updated, lights should respond faster and hopefully things are more stable than before. Please do report if something is broken :slight_smile:

v.2.0.39

Added support for:

• Argenta 3-light Spotlight

• Amarant Linear Outdoor Light

• Fuzo Outdoor Pedestal Light

• New version of Beyond Ceiling Light

• New versions of White and Color Ambiance Bulbs

• New version of Calla Outdoor Short Path Light

• New version of Appear Outdoor Wall Light

• New version of Centris Panel Light

• New version of Play Lightbar

• New version of Centris Spotlight

• New versions of Iris Living Colors Light

• New versions of the Smart Plug

• New versions of Cher Ceiling Light

• New version of Adore Bathroom Ceiling White Ambience Light

• New version of the Outdoor Motion/Occupancy Sensor

• New version of the Indoor Motion/Occupancy Sensor

7 Likes

Hi @Roy-Inge_Karlsen, if a device is not already supported you can ask to have it added by following the instructions in the top post.

" Requesting a device to be added

Missing a Philips Hue device?

1. Add the device to Homey as a Generic Zigbee device
  2. Interview the device using Homey Developer Tools
  3. Wait for the interview to finish (might take a while) and post the data (press copy icon) in an issue (see below)
  4. Open an issue on GitHub https://github.com/JohanBendz/com.philips.hue.zigbee/issues or make a comment in this thread and paste the code (within </> if here) and link to the device on www.meethue.com ."
1 Like

Just set up the new outdoor occupancy sensor. Works like a charm @johan_bendz - thanks for your great effort. Will donate right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Johan, is there any progress on the colour change option :wink:

Hi
Is there a way of getting version 39? In the app store only ver35 is available

Here you are:

https://homey.app/de-de/app/com.philips.hue.zigbee/Philips-Hue,-without-the-bridge/test/

Just add test to the URL.