[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Usually I use my Hue lights mostly to set them to cold or warm white light, depending on the time of day.
Now I wanted to set an intense blue, but I only get a bright blue, which tends towards turquoise. I can’t adjust a intense blue.
It’s similar with yellow. I can only set a yellow-orange and not a pure and intense yellow.
Other colors like green or red are very intense (tested with LightStrip LST002 and with E27 bulb LCT010).

@johan_bendz, is this normal behavior? Is this a limitation of Homey? Or is it maybe a bug?

Hmm, just tried this myself and you are correct. I think it was more intense before… Will have a look at it.

1 Like

The state after powerloss will be add in settings ?

Yes, state after powerloss is a setting for each device. It’s working from v.2.0.35.

Where ?! I don’t have the option ?!

If you don’t have this setting please try the new Test app: Philips Hue, without the bridge App for Homey | Homey

I installed the 2.0.36 but…

Maybe it is because i talk about the plug ?

Ah, yeah… so far I have only added the functionality to the lights. Hmm… the plug… haha… I totally forgot about that one :joy: :joy:

We can’t have that, can we now…
New test version in app store now supporting the plug too, please try and tell me if it works.

When i save setting, i get an error : [invalid_device_by_id].

Maybe i need to pair again my Plug ?

Hi, can you please send me a crash report from the app.

0bebef9e-d749-4c84-b927-ac23814861b5

Hi Johan,

I have some problems with adding the Cher lights (4096730P6).
I tried reset the lights with hue remote. It also remains “basic zigbee device” icon.

Thanks for the effort!

Another screen capture.

Hi Johan,

I’ve been using your app to controll a Philips Hue Go 2nd gen (the one with BT) for a few months and besides an issue with the physical power on/off button on the light (see one of my previous posts) it was working fine.

However, since a few weeks i cannot controll the light anymore like I could before. I cannot turn the light on or off because it gives the error that the device isnt connected to power and that homey cant reach it…

Any solutions? Let me know if I can do anything to help you!

Looking forward to your reply!

Still the same error… :cry:

I can’t even turn on/off my plugs with the .37 version.

Hi Johan, Any news on the colorloop funktion?

Many thanks!

“Working on it…” :wink:

Just alot of code going on right now so this is not on top of the list.

1 Like