[APP][Pro] OnlineRadio

Hi Leon.

I must apologize. You must have fixed the issue somewhere along the course of the last updates.
I have re-installed OnlineRadio and now it seems to work flawlessly.

Thank you

1 Like

No problem at all. Can’t remember making a fix for this. But no matter. It works and that’s the important thing.

I now know what is causing my normal flows to fail when using OnlineRadio.
For some reason the ‘Then’ Card from Sonos ‘Device is playing’ does not detect when playing a OnlineRadio. That card does work when using Sonos Radio to play a radio station.

Not sure if that is related to the way you sent the URL to Sonos, or if the Sonos app fails when trying to detect playing a URL.

So this flow is never able to stop playing.

True, this never stops. The yellow line means “is not”. So what you are doing now is when sonos is not playing, play OnlineRadio. The app is working correctly. There’s another error in your flow!

Hi Leon.

I have answered in a PM.
My flow is correct, this flow switches the radio on or off, from a single entrance.
Unfortunately, it does not work, as Sonos does not recognize URL is playing.

Hi,
I’ve tested before with a single Sonos. With exactly the same result as you have. I can play audio but no way to stop it (other than pressing the pause button on Sonos). But today I have tried again with a single and with multiple speakers. Now I am able to control it using the sonos app. I I hope the sonos app I see Homey is playing music. I never had that in the beginning.

Then it was down to the Sonos app. I didn’t adjust anything. Glad it works now.

Are there some Czech (Czech republic) stations in the plan?

:sparkles: Update 1.0.17

New live version!

NEW

• Added support for :czech_republic: (100 stations)

Fix

• Little bug fix in action cards. (please check your flows after updating)

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - OnlineRadio - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

@Tomas_Severa your welcome :wink: [APP][Pro] OnlineRadio - #29 by LRvdLinden

:+1: great

1 Like

I was able to solve the unstoppable stream on my SONOS device by playing using ‘then’ card “Play sound … on volume 1%” Playing a short sound stops the stream. Not a great solution but at least I can use my IKEA Sonos remote to stop the stream without having to press the physical button on on the SONOS device.

I have such a problem. I have Sonos speakers, one in the bedroom and a set of two in the living room. I created a flow in which I trigger radio. And it works, but only for one speaker in the bedroom. The one in the living room doesn’t work. Only when I connect these two speakers in the Sonos app does the radio play on all speakers. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Create a card behind the trigger card (sonos Sypilania) join group of salon and then play radio on salon

:sparkles: Update 1.0.18

New Live version!

NEW

• Added support for all :netherlands: local radio stations and Grand Prix Radio

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - OnlineRadio - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Was there something like that?

No not like that. See :point_right:t2: [APP][Pro] OnlineRadio - #14 by LRvdLinden

Hey, I made the flow exactly like yours. Unfortunately, after starting, only the “sypialnia” speaker turns on and there is silence in the “salon” speakers. Only when I connect them to a group in the Sonos app, both of them work, and so does the station change.

He last card is wrong. Should be salon.

It doesn’t change anything, it still doesn’t work :frowning: