[APP][PRO] Nibe MyUplink

Hi!

I have a NIBE F730 and just upgraded my account to myUplink.
I have created a new app in dev.myuplink.com to get a Device Id and secret. I successfully installed the my Uplink Homey-app and used the DeviceId and it connected with a green message.
However when I try to add the device in Homey I get an error “Error in set-settings. Value to set: Momentan använd effekt => Error: invalid_setting_type”.
I have tried to set datapoint name for power usage to “Momentan anvnd effekt”, but that doesn’t help.

Any advice on how to resolve that?

I would be happy to share my DeviceId for troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance
Niclas

1 Like

Do you have the Homey-Early2019 version?
If so, there is a known problem with it currently which I am working very hard to fix. I have the help of a few good people who are assisting me in testing on that specific hardware.
I am close to solving this and will update the forum once I release a new version with a fix for it.

Hi Gal!

Yes, forgot to mention, it’s Homey Pro (Early 2019). Good to hear you’re on it.

Thanks
Niclas

Found it! It was hidden by my keyboard when I opened the settings on my phone :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Did the changes in datapoint on the computer the other day.

The correct spelling in Swedish is with the ö.

I don’t think the F-series have any data presented in “momentan använd effekt”.
My brother have a F730 an he can’t see the powercunsumption in Nibes app Myuplink. Can you see it in Nibes app? Maby that can have anything to do with it.

1 Like

Glad to hear :slight_smile:

This is correct, F-series don’t have these.
I could not identify the power-datapoint on the F-series. I think they don’t have such datapoints, or at least - these datapoints are not exposed to the MyUplink API.
If anyone found a datapoint on the F-Series that measures the energy consumption - please share!

@Niclas -

Try to uninstall my app, and install again from the test link:

Let me know if things are working for you now.

I had the same error as Niclas with Swedish 2019.It works well with the trial version !

The Power datapoint is not working - I have a Nibe S1255

Same for me - no data for Power and I have a S2125-12, which in myUplink identifies as “NIBE VVM S320 E EM 3x400V” :man_shrugging:

Power datapoints is tricky.
Every pump has a different datapoint which measures the power consumption.
The default are according to Nibe S-1255. In this pump, the datapoint that measures power is “Instantaneous used power” (and I have it translated to many languages as well).
But in other pumps, its different, and I have seen many pumps that don’t have such a datapoint at all.
If you find the power datapoint in our pump, you can fill its name under “Data Point Name for Power Usage” on the device settings.
If you are having troubles in finding your power datapoint, you can share your Client-Id/Client-Secret with me (don’t forget to do it privately) and I will try to connect to your pump to see if I can help (no promises).
If you found your power datapoint, it will also be great if we can share here, in this forum, the model number and the name of the power datapoint you have found

You are right. I can’t see that anywhere in the myUplink app.

Success :blush:. It works!

Thanks!
Niclas

Do you get the power now? If so, what did you do to find the correct datapoint?

No, I don’t. But I have an F730 and can’t even see that in the official myUplink app, so I’m not expecting to see that in the Homey app either.

Regards,
Niclas

Definitely interested and willing to test! I own a NIBE S1155 + external boiler. I also have Home Assistant instance running, which does recognise S1155. My S1155 communicates with 2 SolarEdge transformers over Modbus and integrates with an elaborate KNX landscape.

Having said that… my Homey Pro died last weekend, I hope to have a new one / repaired one within on week, to be able to start testing.

1 Like

Hello after a complete misunderstanding / sloppy reading I am up and running with a F730 that is upgraded software wise to support myuplink, I have values from myuplink but I can’t get my room temperature (BT50) the reason is that it is coming from the secondary climate system I have to my floor heating. So the actual name is (EP21-BT50) if this would be possible to add it would be nice. Of course the EP21 also have BT2 and 3

Can you send me your client-id and client-secret so I can connect to your device and take a look?
Make sure you send it privately

Yes abolutly
I sent you a mail.