[APP][PRO] Nibe MyUplink

All,

A new version 1.1.4 was just released.
This version solves two very important bugfixes:

1. For users of Homey Early-2019, when working with foreign languages, the application might crash at the beginning and stop from working. This happens due to a bug in Homey-2019 in which one of Athom’s API is not working properly with special characters coming from foreign languages. On the new version, these users will automatically be switched to working in English, so all the datapoints will be shown in English. This is the best I can do until Athom will fix their bug
  2. For users of Non S-Series pumps (F-Series and similar), the application might hang after a while. The hang is also for the entire MyUplink app. The new version fixes this hang.

If you encounter these problems or any other problems, please do the following:

1. Remove your device from Homey and add it again
  2. Create Diagnostic-report on the app settings and send it to me. While sending, please mention the problem you encountered on the comments.

One last thing: I am still working on finding a proper solution to the users of F-Series pump in order to fully support those devices. I will update this forum once I have found the proper solution.

Thank you very much, everyone, for helping me stabilize this app. It seems like there’s a very big interest in this app so you are all doing great service to the entire community…

Remove this myuplink app from homey, Reconnect heater to myuplink app on phone, install the new Homey uplink app version 1.1.4 and you should be good to go :slight_smile:

Have installed this app and can see all of the standard-data in Homey put it doesen’t show power. Something I have to do in order to get it to show “momentan effekt”.

1 Like

Im guessing you’re not on a Nibe-s Heater. I have the same issue and have reached out to CTC to see if it is even possible to send Power consumption to myuplink from a etc heater.

Yeas it is, it’s an Nibe S735.

@Kristian_Jonsson - you can send me privately your Client-ID and Client-Secret, I will connect to your pump and see if I can find the right datapoint for Power.
I will not change any settings of your device, I will only use it for reading the datapoints.

I actually solved it. The datapoint was set to “Momentan använd effekt” when it should be “Momentan anvnd effekt”. After changing datapoint name the power started showing!

All,

The issue with Homey-Early-2019 version is still not resolved.
Since I do not have that hardware, I am working with some good people to help me debug the issue, I hope to release a fix for this soon.

I really appreciate the patience of all of you who are helping me :slight_smile:
Please report other issues if you have them.

Since 1.1.4 my device doesn’t start anymore :confused:

Please send diagnostic report

Done, I added a new device also. Same thing.
Settings page suddenly looks like this too

Wait, you ars on tbe test link.
Please uninstall the app, and reinstall the formal version from Homey app store

Oh, thanks!

Fixed it :pray:

The settings are dirty because of the test app.
But this shouldn’t affect the connectivity.
Remove the device, add it again, and send diagnostic report again

Cool. Well done.

1 Like

It seams as datapoint "luftflde (BP16) has dissappeared from possible option. I had the app installed from the testlink and this morning data was missing on the device. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it from the appstore and when I added the pump and adjusted the datapoints I no longer could choose luftflöde.

Ps. It is still wrong datapoint name under power as default. Need to remove å, ä and ö

Please send a diagnostic report. Please add that problem description to the report.

Done!

I do see BP16 in the report you sent:

{
“category”: “S735-7 CU EM 3x400V”,
“parameterId”: “26945”,
“parameterName”: “Luftflöde (BP16)”,
“parameterUnit”: “m³/h”,
“writable”: false,
“timestamp”: “2024-01-27T08:32:06+00:00”,
“value”: 195.3,
“strVal”: “195.3m³/h”,
“smartHomeCategories”: ,
“minValue”: null,
“maxValue”: null,
“stepValue”: 1,
“enumValues”: ,
“scaleValue”: “0.1”,
“zoneId”: null
}

I think the problem is that this datapoint also has “special” character (ö).
Can you please try to remove this character, and put only:
Luftflde (BP16)

Let me know if it works.
BTW - regardless of the app’s behaviour - what is more accurate in Swedish? With the ö or without it?