[APP][Pro] Mitsubishi WF-RAC - Cooling, heating and ventilation

Keeps losing connection. How far are you with the new version?

When does it come out? Happy to test it! :slight_smile:

Just got this Airco installed. I can see it in my Smart M-air app, but the homey app says ā€œgeen nieuwe apparaten gevondenā€ (no new devices found). Any advice?

Ps: the blue ā€œcloseā€ button does not work in this screen. The ā€œxā€ does

Just solved this. Homey and the Aircoā€™s must be connected to the same Wifi network.

The aircoā€™s cant connect to a 5ghz network, so I have set that up on my modemā€™s wifi. Then I was able to set it up with the phone app. After that it works trough WAN (I think), because I could go back to my main wifi with my phone and it would still work. I thought Homey would work the same way but that was not the case.

Why do people make such stupid devicesā€¦? My Homey is on ethernet!

But anyway, I am waiting for a new version, because it doesnā€™t work at all here.

Hi there,
Very happy with the integration with my two aircoā€™s. One question; on one airco the energy consumption is available but not on the other. Both use the same wifi module and firmware version. Any ideas to solve that? Thx

@m.plo.b I read that you wrote a php script for the WF-RAC controller. I also tried creating a PHP script for this. Reading out the values ā€‹ā€‹also works well. Nothing happens when I change values. At the moment I have no idea what else could be causing this. Would it be possible for you to provide me with your script?
Thanks

sure, can you provide me your email address.

Of course.
Thank you.

Good day, I do have an issue with the app on my Homey Pro 2023. I have sonnected my divices but the app is telling me that there is an issue.

What can this be?

Greeting Richard.

Translates to

Controls are disabled. Account device limit reached.

Please contact support for this App if you think it is to soon.
Maybe after 24 hours it will work again or maybe sooner

Hello I have update the firmware of the airco and RAC unit and now I can set temperature in 0.5 degree steps. Before this it was settable in steps of 1 degree.

For stable wifi connection I have set the Ip address in the router on fix address.
The app works now great.
Thanks for the app.

The Air_M app works now also stable.

Thanks for the nice app. I have been using it for a few months now and so far it has been stable in its connection. 2 weeks ago and today again the connection to the air conditioning units fails, a red triangle appears in the device. The HP23 version now has a ā€œMaintenance buttonā€ built in with which the connection can be restored. I miss this one now. Or do you have another solution for my losing connection?

thanks for the good work, I have been using the app for a while with great satisfaction.
Iā€™m afraid I already know the answer. but would it be possible to activate the ā€œleegstaand pand modusā€ (vacant property mode)?

may I ask you why you use this option? whatā€™s the benefits of it?

Lower temperatures are available so it can be interesting if you are away from home for a longer period of time!

1 Like

Yeah, I think I will add this in the next version of the app. :v:

1 Like

Great plugin, rewarded trough PayPal

Thank you, unfortunately I havenā€™t receive it (yet?)

Did you use this link, if you donā€™t mind me asking?

@patrick_h Thanks for your donation!

Last update works nice. Thanks

1 Like