[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

I have three houses in Mill. But I only get the units in one house in Homey. Is it possible to get everyone in, or an opportunity to choose which house you want in?

Hi! Will the Mill Sense Air indoor sensor be added to the app?

3 Likes

Hi, I have some problems with the Mill app and have a WIFI 3 MILL heater

• I see current temp 1834.00 degrees
 i think measurement should be devided by 100

• when turning on/off or changing setting of program type I get “timed out after 30000 ms”
  • and heater does not respond to commands from app. only from the official mill app

hope you can resolve this so I can use it with homey

gr

3 Likes

@glennsp

I have 4 ovens. Mill 800 wifi.
No problem adding the ovens to Homey-app by first installing them in the Mill-app on my phone. So I have a connection to all four ovens.

But -as pointed out above, my ovens will not respond to the settings from homey, only from the settings from the original Mill-app.

Any news on mill support on homey bridge?

3 Likes

I have a problem with the power setting. My owen is 600W and I have set that into the settings menu, but the power displayed when the owen is heating is always 1200W. Anyone else with this problem? How to solve?

Hi. Looks like there is something wrong with the temp reading on Mill Gen3 Heaters. It should say 22.00 degrees, but it says 2200.00 degress. Would be great if this was fixed in an update. I’m changing all Gen2 heaters to Gen3 in the next weeks. :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I second this. It also made my socket read it the same way. Used the socket for 1 year +

1 Like

I’m fearing the creator isn’t too involved anymore. He hasn’t been seen on the forum since April 11 :grimacing:

Is there anyone else who are able to contribute?

1 Like

Hei Glenn. KjÞpte to 3. generasjons Mill Wifi ovner fra Tibber. FÄr koblet dem, bÄde til Mills egen app og til Tibber, men nÄr jeg har konfigurert Mill appen i min Homey PRO, sÄ fÄr jeg beskjed om at appen feiler. Se skjermdump av debug vindu. Noen ide hva som dette skyldes? Jeg gjettet pÄ at ovnen var for ny, og ikke stÞttet ennÄ, men ikke sikkert det er Ärsaken?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Will this app be available for Homey Bridge?

1 Like

We all should email mill about taking over the app and making it available for cloud!

Will this be available on Homey Bridge, and any idea how one can connect the Mill Air Sensor to Homey Bridge?

Hi, I have an issue with a Mill Convection heater unit.
It says that it is cooling down all the time.
It’s because the temperatur set is 22.0 degrees and the measured temperatur says 2250.00 degrees in my HOMEY app. 100 times more than actual temperature!

Driver homey:app:com.mill — mill
measure_temperature number 2250
target_temperature number 22

1 Like

Any plans on support for homey bridge?

1 Like

Any plans for Mill Sense Air support?

Showing to many decimals in current temperature

1 Like

I also have the same problem. Mill ovne reports 2235 degees. Is there any way to fix this?

I have CO1200WIFI3

Hello,
Current temperature is 100x what it should be. Currently showing 191 instead of 1.91.

1 Like