[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

I dont know if you are using ios, but I am and my app version is now 4.6.2 -
If you too are on iOS then open appstore and update your app.

after the update, you should get an prompt to migrate to new servers.

It may take up to 24 hours for all your devices to re-apear. or you can just repair them :slight_smile:

1 Like

This app is very welcome indeed - since the mill app doesn’t work with HP 2023.
However, as many other has commented, I also get a timeout at 3 sek/“network request failed”.

I’m using generation one of the Mill AV600WIFI - maybe this panel isn’t supported (due to being gen 1)?
The panels works just fine using the Mill app.
But on Homey… unfortunately no at this moment.

All best to you the developer. Hoping for a solution.

Hello! I’m new to this, so please bare with me if my question is stupid. And please pardon my rusty english.:pray:
I have used mill wifi heaters for some years. Now i am trying to get my brand new homey pro to “speak” with my mill wifi socket and my mill gentle air wifi (OIL2000WIFI3)

I have found two mill homey pro apps. But the one i think i need. Are outdated for my homey.
Will there be an fix to this issue? Or is there anything i can do to work around this problem?

That is the wrong app, you should use Mill Heating.

See my post above for the steps I took to install OIL1500WIFI3 (and later a OIL2000WIFI3).

Thanks for replying! :raised_hands:

Hey everyone! :wave:
Looking at the recents posts in this topic, I want to thank you for all your feedback! :slight_smile: I took over this project from Glenn’s great work, and released a new app based on the old one. It seems like most of you already figured this out. As this is a new app, I have created a new topic that should be used to discuss the Mill Heating app further on. :smile:
Thanks!

Best,
Jesper

There is an issue with adding new Mill devices, I get this error:
Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘length’)

Hi,

Is the Mill socket Wifi gen 3 supported? :slight_smile: or will it be at some point?

Got the new Homey Pro 2023 but i have problems with Mill ovens. Cannot get status update from ovens and not possible to adjust or use flows with them. When i run debug in App on Homey i get this error message “Error caught while refreshing state”. Seems Access token is refreshed ok from the debug log.

you need to use the new app released by jesper grimstad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Glen. Can you make this work with homey pro?
Thanks a lot :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

This app is currently not working with pro early 2023. Could you please fix :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey @Stian_Dahl, @Sigval_Bergesen!

I’m excited to announce that I’ve taken over the development of this app and have updated it to support the latest apps SDK 3 and HP23. Along with these updates, I’ve also permanently moved our discussion to this new thread: https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-mill-heating/87777.

Feel free to jump over to the new thread with any questions you might have, and I’ll be more than happy to assist! :blush: Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Regards, Sigval Bergesen.

Can the ovens be connected to different Wifi’s (SSID’s) and still be available in Homey?

Yes, seems to work fine for me at least.

1 Like

I have both gen 2 and gen 3 ovens.

The gen 3 ovens is always updating the power info and the heating status. The gen 2 ovens has stopped reporting the info about power. It is just showing if it’s heating or not.

I have re-added them, restarted the app and restarted Homey without any of it working.

Any suggestions?

The temperature is also missing sometimes: