[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

matter is not a communication protocol, but a standard. Devices can communicate with wifi, thread or bluetooth

Hi @glennsp
Will you update this to SDK 3 so that we can use it on homey pro 2023 when it is relased?

Oh @arovik oh @arovik. It doesn’t seem like you’ve read any previous posts in this app’s forum? @glennsp is been missing for more than a year

1 Like

not good :frowning: Im trying to reach out to him and find out if he want to update or give it to some other developers

I made contact with @glennsp . He hasn’t had time to update his app, but he is gladly accepting some help. Any developers able to help him? @Arie_J_Godschalk ?

Well, i did put it on the list now, just in case.
But to be honest, looking at the amount of app-work i still have got to do and the overall time for maintaining the apps, at this time, i think i am starting to reach the limit.
The current support list is allready growing a little faster than i can keep up, since i also have a day job :wink:
And i still have 2 apps to rewrite/update.
And i wanna (try and) make sure all my (maintained) apps are support-ticket-free before the new release. Because i except enough tickets from the new devices (or beter said; it’s migrations).

Now, perhaps, sometimes i have a few “hours to kill”, so i might have a look. But no promisses :wink:

N.b. Where is the sourcecode?

1 Like

Thanks @Arie_J_Godschalk! I understand you have a lot to do, so don’t get yourself exhausted.
The source code is here: GitHub - glennsp/com.mill: Support for Mill WiFi heaters

1 Like

Hi should thuis app still work on Early 2019 version?

I do not find my device bit in the Mill app it is there

Thanks
Ron

I notice that since a couple of weeks my Mill heater connection from Homey is very unstable.
I get al lot of ‘invalid signature’ errors (they come and go), when I switch from one mode to another (the few times I don’t get an error), Homey doesn’t seen to update the status (so it homey doesn’t I switched the heater to sleep mode).
Does this look familiar with other users? Or am I dealing with a local problem?

Hi,

I have a problem that the ovens is turning themselves ‘on’ and going inactive.
Why is this happening?

I am also trying to make a flow that detects when the oven is warming.

This “warming” would be nice to get into a flow to notify me:

there is sadly no-one updating this app anymore :frowning: But @Arie_J_Godschalk at least said he would be nice upgrading it to SDK3 if he got the time later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would be lovely with a update to Homey Pro 2023. Would help and donate if needed!

8 Likes

Hi again,

I had to change one of my oven from Wifi generation 2 to gen 3.
It has a touch display and it now also has decimals in the Mill app, but the Homey app just skip the comma.

So now, it is 21,18 degress, but it comes out as 2118 degrees. Any way to fix this?

Hi everyone,

I was playing with the idea of building a new Mill app from scratch, but I don’t have an Mill Open API key and Mill has not responded to my request for one. Does anyone have a key for testing purposes?

Thanks,

Per

4 Likes

Hi! A new app in the purpose of getting it ready for the 2023 version?

2 Likes

The purpose would be an app that works :slightly_smiling_face: But it would use SDK Version 3 and thus be compatible with the Homey Pro 2023. To be clear, I have never built a Homey app before so there is a high likelihood of it not working out, but without access to the API it is not possible to even try.

2 Likes

When would the app be updated for the new 2023 homey?

4 Likes

When will this app be ready for Homey Pro 2023 (and SDK Version 3)?

4 Likes

When will the app be ready for HP23?

4 Likes

Hi @glennsp
Do you have any plan for make this app ready for Homey Pro 2023? :innocent:
I (and probably several others with me) will greatly appreciate it. :raised_hands:
Cheers, Henrik

6 Likes